SALT LAKE CITY, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zenger Folkman is pleased to announce their fifth annual Extraordinary Leadership Summit. In addition to their workshops, this year's Summit will feature today's top talent development experts from some of the world's most successful companies. Each year client speakers are selected who are creating interesting, innovative applications of our strengths-based research and development methodology. This year will include top experts in leadership development from Celgene, Deloitte, DIRECTV, Renault, Sony PlayStation, and State of Minnesota.
"Training and development executives can learn best practices from these speakers who have found great success in their implementations of leadership development initiatives," said Jack Zenger, CEO of Zenger Folkman. "There is also plenty of time to network with peers and fellow practitioners from other organizations who share similar interests in strengthening organizations and people through improved leadership."
This year's speakers represent various organizations and industries around the world and include:
- Ronda Ryan Colavito, Talent Development Manager at Sony PlayStation. Ronda has more than 15 years of experience in employee engagement and organization development for notable brands such as PlayStation, Peet's Coffee, Gap and UPS. She will be speaking about transitioning high performing individual contributors to high performing managers of people.
- Bill Ribaudo, Managing Partner at Deloitte. Bill has over 30 years of experience including executive financial management, strategic and operational consulting, and auditing. He serves as the Dean of The CFO Academy, where he has invested several years into the development and execution of its curriculum.
- Brenda Norman, Chief Learning Officer of the State of Minnesota. Brenda is a strategic organization development practitioner and systems leader committed to integrated talent management and organization effectiveness. She has worked in public and private organizations in collaborative partnerships including business, education, and labor unions.
- Mara Olaizola, Talent & Career Development Manager at Renault. Mara has spent the last 18 years at Renault where her responsibilities have included improving the quality of management by developing new learning and development programs and processes. Mara will discuss implementation of the Zenger Folkman methodology in Renault Spain.
- Linda Simon, SVP of Leadership and Organizational Development for DIRECTV. Linda is responsible for driving a company-wide approach to Talent Management, including staffing, leadership, and organizational development to ensure that DIRECTV's more than 16,000 employees in the U.S. and nearly 11,000 employees in Latin America are well-positioned to deliver the best video experience to their customers.
- Joe Garbus, Vice-President of Talent and Leadership at Celgene. Joe has developed smart and simple solutions across a range of complex, global organizations. He currently leads Celgene's global talent management and organization effectiveness practice, which includes organization and leadership development, succession, performance management, workforce planning, career development, diversity, and employee engagement.
"If you play a strategic role in identifying and implementing development programs in your organization, or if you are interested in your own development, register now to attend," said Joe Folkman, president of Zenger Folkman. "We offer an ideal opportunity for participants to exchange ideas and learn new ways to approach leadership development."
Zenger Folkman is the authority in strengths-based leadership development. Their award-winning programs employ research-based methods that improve organizations and turn good managers into extraordinary leaders.
SOURCE Zenger Folkman