LOS ALTOS, Calif., June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ZenIQ, the fast-growing account-based marketing (ABM) orchestration solution, today announced the close of $4.6 million in funding led by Costanoa Ventures and new investor Salesforce Ventures.
ZenIQ combines account data, recommends next best actions and then orchestrates actions across the marketing and sales stack. Companies like Ayla Networks, CallidusCloud, Cloudera, HG Data, Host Analytics, Infoblox and Tipalti use ZenIQ to:
Increase Account Coverage and Account Engagement
- Recommend new, relevant people whose engagement is important for pipeline acceleration (based on historical data)
- Identify pre-pipeline accounts with declining or increasing engagement and the next best engagement action for each persona in the account
- Determine upsell paths for current customers based on historical analysis
Increase Campaign Performance
- Recommend missing accounts, missing people to be added to planned and running campaigns based on the Ideal Account Profile and Ideal Persona Profile for each campaign based on historical data
- Identify people who are not engaging on digital channels despite high outbound activity and move them into direct mail or in-person event invitations
- Based on intent demonstrated (on customer or 3rd party website), align message shown across channels (email, display ads, retargeting, and phone)
Recommend New Campaigns
- Determine events to be organized (location, type, persona to be invited) based on statistical analysis of historical campaigns
- Identify Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) imbalances by territory as the basis for launching new campaigns
"Account-Based Marketing is the hottest trend in marketing today, yet there is enormous confusion on what technologies actually deliver," said Srihari Kumar, founder and CEO of ZenIQ. "This investment will help us deliver against the real promise of ABM."
"Costanoa is no stranger to Account-Based Marketing with investments in ABM names such as Demandbase," stated Greg Sands, Founder and Managing Partner, Costanoa Ventures. "This investment in ZenIQ comes at a time when marketers are looking for direction on where to place their bets in Account-Based Marketing technologies."
"I have been waiting for 10 years for something like ZenIQ. It enables targeted, high-impact marketing in a way that puts it at the vanguard of marketing technologies," said Jason Hekl, former SiriusDecisions analyst who was on the team that first popularized the term Account-Based Marketing. "I am very excited to see ZenIQ leading the transformation of marketing."
Salesforce and Pardot customers can experience this for free at ZenIQ.io/orchestrate
ZenIQ is an Account-based Orchestration platform that enables marketers to scale account based marketing and sales actions. ZenIQ uses data science and artificial intelligence to automate the tasks and programs most likely to drive account engagement using Playbase, the largest set of cross-system, proven B2B marketing plays. ZenIQ customers, which include both public and private high growth companies, have experienced over 400% improvement in target account coverage and penetration, campaign conversion rates, and sales-marketing alignment in as little as the first 30 days. Backed by Salesforce Ventures and Costanoa Ventures, ZenIQ is recognized by leading marketing and sales technology analysts as a category leader in Account Based Marketing. ZenIQ is headquartered in Los Altos, CA. To experience ZenIQ, sign up at http://zeniq.io/orchestrate.
About Costanoa Ventures
Costanoa Ventures backs tenacious and thoughtful founders who change how business gets done. Costanoa seeks to be a long-term partner to entrepreneurs building durable companies leveraging data to solve complex business problems. For more information, please visit www.costanoavc.com.
About Salesforce Ventures
Salesforce is the fastest growing top five enterprise software company and the #1 CRM provider globally. Salesforce Ventures—the company's corporate investment group—invests in the next generation of enterprise technology that extends the power of the Salesforce Intelligent Customer Success Platform, helping companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways. Portfolio companies receive funding as well as access to the world's largest cloud ecosystem and the guidance of Salesforce's innovators and executives. With Salesforce Ventures, portfolio companies can also leverage Salesforce's expertise in corporate philanthropy by joining Pledge 1% to make giving back part of their business model. Salesforce Ventures has invested in more than 200 enterprise cloud startups in 14 different countries since 2009. For more information, please visit www.salesforce.com/ventures.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zeniq-cracks-the-code-on-account-based-marketing-300473879.html