BOSTON, Massachusetts, August 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
New, Innovative BC/DR Software Capabilities, Near Triple Digit Staffing Growth Globally, Enhanced Executive Team,
New Geo Penetration and Industry Accolades Support Increasing Corporate Success
Zerto, setting the standard for disaster recovery in virtualized and cloud environments, today announced its continued momentum with first half of 2015 year-over-year revenue growth of 110 percent on a comparable basis, while extending its footprint in financial services, healthcare, and government verticals. New, innovative BC/DR software capabilities, near triple digit staffing growth globally (92.5 percent), enhancements to the executive team, new geo penetration and industry accolades support Zerto's continued and increasing corporate success. Seamlessly protecting, recovering and migrating critical IT applications and data has increased in significance as compliance and other business requirements have evolved, and has contributed to Zerto's first half 2015 highlights:
- Zerto Virtual Replication 4.0 - Zerto announced the general availability of Zerto Virtual Replication 4.0. The company's enterprise-class business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR) software is the first to protect, replicate and migrate data between VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisors, as well as across private, hybrid and public cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Zerto Customer and Cloud Advisory Boards - Zerto launched customer and cloud advisory boards to support BC/DR software innovations. The global ecosystem of enterprise users, cloud service providers (CSPs) and value added resellers (VARs) will contribute to Zerto Virtual Replication's product roadmap development to address critical IT datacenter challenges.
Executive Team Promotions
- Paul Zeiter, President - Paul will continue to lead all of Zerto's revenue-producing activities as well as focus on providing consistent superior execution and great organizational culture, and strategic activities. Zeiter has more than 25 years of experience in IT storage and software sales with extensive channel experience.
- Gil Levonai, Chief Marketing Officer - In his new role, Gil manages Zerto's marketing activities, supporting the corporate vision by leading the go-to-market strategy. He has more than 20 years of experience in various technology management disciplines including marketing, product management, sales, business development and R&D.
New Geography Expansions
- Asia Pacific - Following the success serving the US and European markets, Zerto extended its reach into the APAC market with increased investments and key leadership staffing.
- Deutschland Austria and Switzerland (DACH) - The newly appointed team will support business continuity and disaster recovery preparedness in the region.
Zerto Continues First Half 2015 Momentum with 110% Revenue Growth - Page 2 of 2
Awards and Accolades
- UK Cloud Awards - Zerto won the UK Cloud Awards 2015 "Business Continuity Product of the Year". Zerto Virtual Replication was recognized for its ability to offer a single interface for managing, orchestration, reporting and monitoring of BC/DR operations across multiple sites for cloud service providers (CSPs) and enterprises.
- Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council Innovative Technology of the Year Finalist - Zerto was selected as a finalist in the 18th Annual Technology Leadership Awards in the Cloud Category.
- CRN Magazine Women of the Channel, Power 100 - Mariah West, Zerto's director of global partner programs, was named to the CRN Women of the Channel Power 100 list for the second consecutive year. The distinction was driven by West's contributions to support the global expansion of Zerto's Alliance Partner program.
Ziv Kedem, Founder and CEO, Zerto
"With growing demand for BC/DR, DRaaS and cloud management solutions, it's not surprising we're seeing continued interest from current and new customers, as well as partners for Zerto's award-winning technology. We remain focused on anticipating both industry trends and client needs when it comes to protecting and recovering critical applications and data. We see our emphasis on seeking that feedback as a key differentiator from our competitors and catalyst for our continued success, and look forward to an equally impressive performance in the second half of the year."
Zerto is committed to keeping enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by providing innovative, simple, reliable and scalable business continuity software solutions. Through the Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform, organizations can seamlessly move and protect virtualized workloads between public, private and hybrid clouds. The company's flagship product, Zerto Virtual Replication, has become the standard for protection, recovery and migration of applications in cloud and virtualized datacenters, and won numerous awards, including Best of Show at VMworld 2011, Best of VMworld Europe 2014, as well as 2011, 2012 and 2013 Product of the Year Awards for its innovative hypervisor-based replication approach. For more information, go to http://www.zerto.com.
Matter Communications for Zerto (U.S.)