BOSTON, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Zmags, the leading provider of rich media mobile and social merchandising, today announced that Michael Schreck, president and CEO, will present tomorrow at the Annual Montgomery Technology Conference (MTC) in Santa Monica, CA.
- The conference takes place on Wednesday and Thursday, March 7th and 8th, 2012.
- This highly-select event hosts more than 1,000 senior-level private equity and venture capital investors and corporate industry executives.
- Presenting companies at the MTC include emerging brands in the e-commerce, mobile, SaaS, digital media, social and cloud computing sectors.
- The conference consists of presentations from these 150 high-quality growth companies, in addition to industry-specific panel discussions, and keynote by industry-leading speakers.
"For Zmags, 2011 was a transformational year, as we expanded our product suite particularly around the exploding tablet, mobile and social commerce opportunities," said Michael Schreck, president and CEO, Zmags. "The MTC provides a compelling opportunity for Zmags to share our market vision with the broader online shopping ecosystem."
Zmags helps thousands of the world's most progressive global retailers and brands design brilliant and consistent marketing and merchandising campaigns across social, mobile, tablet, and e-commerce platforms, driving product discovery and inspiring purchases. Using the Zmags on-demand rich media merchandising platform, leading brands have measurably and dramatically increased customer engagement, conversion rates, order size and brand loyalty without the burden of IT constraints. Zmags is among the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking #70 on the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, MA. with European offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit www.zmags.com.