SAN MATEO, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, Oct. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP TECHED -- Zoomdata, the company reinventing BI, today announced a global reseller agreement with SAP (NYSE: SAP) for its new SAP Data Visualization by Zoomdata, which is optimized to augment the existing SAP BI offerings. SAP Data Visualization by Zoomdata is delivered as a managed service in the cloud and provides business users with the ability to analyze real-time streaming and historical data, regardless of where the data resides.
"Organizations are holding themselves back from realizing value in investments designed to implement big data, streaming data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions. Zoomdata was purpose-built as a modern BI platform to handle big data, real-time streaming data and on-the-fly multisource analysis," said Zoomdata CEO, Nick Halsey. "We are excited to partner with SAP to bring these capabilities into the SAP Analytics Hub, enabling customers to make better informed big data-driven decisions."
Real-time Streaming Data—visualizes big data and live data seamlessly
- Live Mode plays fresh data in near real-time as it's pushed to the user from "fast data sinks"
- Rather than force expensive full-query refreshes, Zoomdata pushes only incremental updates, conserving network and other resources
- With Data DVR, business analysts can pause, rewind, and fast-forward through a real-time data stream
Big Data—architected for fast, direct interactions with multi-billion row datasets
- Zoomdata's intelligent BI Engine pushes down processing to high-performing data platforms, and can process user requests through a horizontally scalable platform when necessary
- Smart Connectors are optimized for direct interaction with a variety of modern data platforms, and can issue native API calls when SQL isn't available or adequate
- With Data Sharpening™, Zoomdata streams results so users aren't blocked waiting for a large query to finish, and can begin analyzing as the data takes shape and trends emerge
On-the-Fly Multisource Analysis
- Zoomdata Fusion virtually combines multiple data sources so that they appear to the business user to be from a single source
- Cross-source filtering allows business users to quickly apply common filters across visualizations that are populated by different data sources
"Our initiative with Zoomdata aims to deliver even greater value to customers and developers working with SAP Analytics solutions," said Mike Flannagan, Senior Vice President, SAP Leonardo and Analytics. "Inserting Zoomdata's platform into our existing BI ecosystem of solutions gives our global SAP customers a one-of-a-kind solution, offering game-changing capabilities, such as real-time streaming without the need to move data. We're focused on providing the most complete solution for big data analytics in real-time streaming environments, which means data analytics finally runs at the speed of business decisions."
Zoomdata will be at TechEd this week discussing the new partnership, along with other company news. Visit Zoomdata at booth #573.
Zoomdata is reinventing business intelligence (BI) from the ground up. The company's high-performance BI engine and visualizations allow users to discover new opportunities and solve problems that are too big or too hard to solve using conventional BI tools. Zoomdata's interactive dashboards, native modern data connectors, scalable microservices architecture, and innovations such as Data Sharpening™ make it the ideal front-end for big data, live streaming data, and multi-source analysis. Founded in 2012, Zoomdata holds multiple patents related to streaming data delivery and interactivity. Zoomdata is venture-backed by Accel, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, NEA and Razor's Edge and its forward-looking global customers include Automation Anywhere, Cielo, and GlaxoSmithKline. For more information, visit www.zoomdata.com.
Zoomdata is a trademark of Zoomdata, Inc.
SAP, SAP Data Visualization by Zoomdata and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SAP Forward-Looking Statement
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Michelle Van Jura
Intersect Communications for Zoomdata
Intersect Communications for Zoomdata