MILPITAS, Calif., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ZUCA, creator of the uber-popular carry-all bags, rolled out its newest line of products for business travelers with a complete Travel Collection, featuring the ZUCA Flyer and Skipper bags. The sleek, intelligent Flyer fits in overhead compartments and the Skipper fits under most airline seats. Together, they make the perfect collection for easy air travel, sans baggage check.
"The ZUCA Travel Collection was designed for frequent airline travelers," said Bruce Kinnee, President of ZUCA, Inc. "Beyond the obvious size benefits, this line includes ultra-durable fabric and customized compartments for tablets, ear buds, smartphones and more. Our designers incorporated the most sought-after features every traveler desires."
The ZUCA Flyer is fully FAA compliant, slides easily down tight plane aisles, and is compact enough to fit in overhead bins. Key features include:
- 41" telescoping handle
- Gear platform and integrated seat
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame rated to support up to 300 lbs.
- Removable, washable Insert bag made from premium water resistant 1000D nylon
- Individual packing system for separation of stored items
- Front "feet" for sturdier upright support
- Dimensions: 20.5" H, 14" W, 9.65" D.
- Weight (frame and bag): 9.3 lbs.
Likewise, the ZUCA Skipper offers sophisticated styling with smart details and a compact design. Key features include:
- 36" telescoping handle
- Made from premium water resistant 1680D nylon
- Padded laptop and tablet pockets
- Front organizer pocket, two zippered side pockets
- Clear PVC zippered pocket on inside of front door
- Dimensions: 14" height, 13.5" width, 8.5" depth
- Weight: 5.96 lbs.
Both bags feature recessed, shock absorbing polyurethane wheels for a seriously silent ride. For travel convenience, the ZUCA Skipper can be easily secured to the Flyer.
For the Flyer, customers can select from two color schemes, including black Insert with a black frame, and black Insert with a silver frame. The ZUCA Flyer also includes five unique packing pouches that stack inside the bag like drawers, a TSA-compliant toiletry bag, and a matching storage cover.
ZUCA is well known for its patented design that includes an "inside-out" frame, which improves functionality and provides more interior packing space. Like other ZUCA bags, the Flyer includes the ever-recognizable ZUCA integrated seat, which allows users to sit on the top of their bag.
The ZUCA Flyer and Skipper are both competitively priced at $345 and $165, respectively. The ZUCA Travel Collection is available at www.zuca.com.
SOURCE ZUCA, Inc.