PHILADELPHIA, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Workzone, the creator of web-based project management and collaboration tools for teams of all sizes, today announced a major milestone of over 1,000,000 projects managed by their software platform. The achievement confirms that Workzone's "just right" approach strikes a balance between ease of use and powerful features.
Workzone is an easy-to-use, web-based project management and document collaboration tool that brings team members together with a simple interface that supports the progress of the entire team, whether 10, 50, or 100 people strong. Accessible from any web browser, the platform is designed to increased organization, manage progress and help achieve success with a unique balance of sophisticated and user-friendly features, making it ideal for project teams with all different levels of experience and tech familiarity.
Other impressive numbers on Workzone include:
-15 years of experience managing projects
-2,200+ clients served
-4.4 million project hours saved
-$110 million dollars saved
The web-based tool works on any device with a web browser. The team at Workzone worked strategically to create a tool that was powerful enough to meet all project needs, but streamlined enough that all the most useful tools weren't hidden among a host of unnecessary features.
"Workzone has been fantastic!" said Daniel LeDoux, Manager, Network Engineering at Time Warner Cable. "It provides all the traditional features you'd expect from a project tracking software but it takes things a step further with its ease of use and document management features. It's intuitive in the details which really matter and saves time."
Serving diverse industries and projects since 2002, Workzone is among the most mature and trusted web-based project management software on the market. Workzone can be used by companies of all sizes, from small agencies to global conglomerates.
Its features are a great fit for a diverse range of a diverse range of industries and functions, including marketing, advertising, product development, healthcare, building trades, consulting and financial services. In an industry littered with tools ranging from the basic (Microsoft Excel, Slack, Trello, Basecamp) to the complicated (Microsoft Project), companies have found Workzone to be the "Goldilocks" tool that is "just right."
"Workzone really walks the tightrope of being robust project management software that is simple enough for real world use," said Marcia Ciro, Manager of Design and Brand Standards at Tufts Medical Center. "My colleagues loved it from the get-go and the transition was surprisingly smooth. Great support for a lifesaving office management tool."
Workzone is available starting at $24/user/month. For more info on plans and pricing visit https://www.workzone.com/pricing/.
Much more sophisticated than the lower-end tools on the market and much easier to use than the higher-end tools that seem to take hours just to figure out, Workzone is the ideal solution for most real-world business environments.
Workzone features include
- Project and task management including Gantt charts, tasks and subtasks, to-do lists for each team member, and the ability to create and save project templates
- Set individual workspaces for projects for less distraction and more targeted collaboration – set permission, access, and privileges for each workspace
- File management with sharing, markup, editing, and approval tools for better collaboration and more control over important project documents
- Collaboration facilitation around tasks – assign tasks to one or multiple users, share notes, messages, etc. all from one centralized location
- Higher-level reporting for project leaders including budget estimates, Gantt charts and resource allocation
- Export documents, reports, and charts in preferred format
- API integration to talk to external tools
- Greater project security with cloud based servers, automatically saved and backed up – no need for files on personal computers
- Success-based support with actual knowledgeable staff – not bots, self service, or baked-in guides
About Workzone LLC
Workzone LLC is a privately-owned company located in suburban Philadelphia. Its flagship Workzone web-based software is an easy-to-use project management tool that, since 2002, has offered teams of every size across many major industries a better way to manage and collaborate. Workzone is unique in its balance of sophistication and user-friendliness, making it ideal for most project teams. For more information visit https://www.workzone.com/.
Media Contact: Lisa Wang, email@example.com, 1-888-317-4687 ext. 703
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/1000000-projects-managed-by-workzone-the-just-right-project-management-software-300470185.html