MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow highlights its full lineup of educational tracks for its annual event this spring. Covering all corners of the catering and events business, the 2015 program is packed with educational sessions to keep professionals of every role ahead in today's competitive environment. The world's premier conference and tradeshow for catering and events professionals will welcome thousands of attendees from around the globe March 8-11, 2015 at Caesars Palace and the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. For more information and to take advantage of early bird pricing before today's deadline ends, please visit: catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2015.
Allowing attendees to tailor their experience based on specific business needs, the 23rd annual event will feature eight in-depth tracks of educational programming, including:
- College & University – With a focus on the unique environment of the campus caterer, this track will provide attendees with information helpful for creating a winning game plan for events.
- Culinary – Attendees will learn the latest tips, tricks and techniques for developing winning menus, satisfied customers and bottom-line results.
- Ignite – Sessions under this track will detail how to work more effectively, turn a larger profit, and ignite company growth.
- Management & Operations – Attendees will learn how to tackle operations with skill and efficiency, overcome challenges facing front and back of house teams and create a harmonious culture.
- On-premise, Hotel & Banquet – Sessions will address business challenges such as booking weekday business, outside vendor relationships, kitchen and space design, and pricing for more profit.
- Sales & Marketing – Top industry experts will provide attendees with hundreds of fresh ideas to bring their businesses forward.
- Trends – Sessions will touch on what's new and hot, as well as how to implement cutting-edge concepts to keep companies on the forefront of leading trends in their markets.
- Wedding – This track will cover a broad range of topics to help professionals succeed in the wedding planning industry.
In addition to the event's robust lineup of educational sessions, the Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow will also host an incredible lineup of keynote presenters to inspire and engage attendees. Celebrity chefs and restaurateurs Marcus Samuelsson and Neal Fraser will kick-off the show on Sunday, March 8 at 4:45pm. The event will close with a bang on Wednesday, March 11 as A-list event designer, Preston Bailey, takes the keynote stage at 3:15pm as the week's final presenter. View the entire list of speakers here: catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2015/conference/speakers
"We couldn't be more thrilled to provide attendees with such engaging content as we head into the event's 23rd year," says Kathleen Stoehr, Publisher & Executive Editor of Catersource magazine. "Our goal is to allow attendees to mix and match the sessions - from our explosive keynotes to our wide variety of specialized tracks – to create a schedule truly customized to meet their individual business needs and goals."
Attendees interested in experiencing the latest catering and events trends in action are welcome to attend a number of special events held throughout the week. From the Ultimate Wedding Event to the Taste of Technology Breakfast and everything in between, attendees will have a special opportunity to engage and network with the best in the industry. Tickets for these optional events are included in the All Access Package and can also be added on to additional packages at any time. All special events can be viewed here: catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2015/conference/events
- Learn more and register: Please visit catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2015
- Apply for a Media Pass: Please email [email protected] with your request and credentials
Registering for Catersource allows access to both Catersource and Event Solutions sessions. Alternatively, registering for Event Solutions does not grant access to all Catersource sessions.
Follow Catersource Online
- Facebook: facebook.com/Catersource
- Twitter: twitter.com/catersource_llc with official hashtag #CSES2015
Follow Event Solutions Online
- Facebook: facebook.com/UBMEventSolutions
- Twitter: twitter.com/eventsolutions with official hashtag #CSES2015
About Catersource and Event Solutions
Catersource Magazine, Conference and Tradeshow are the world's premier resources dedicated to the education and growth of catering and events professionals. Through in-depth educational offerings and the largest catering and events conference globally, Catersource provides the most expansive network relevant to the catering and events business. Catersource Magazine, an award-winning B2B resource for foodservice professionals who are passionate about their business is published seven times a year and provides rich editorial content online. Catersource is produced by UBM plc (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services. For more information, visit www.catersource.com.