HOUSTON, Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Oil prices are expected to have minimal direct impact on the Gulf of Mexico's crude oil production through next year. The U. S. Energy Information Administration forecasts 17 percent of total U.S. crude oil production in 2016 to come from the Gulf. Hart Energy's Offshore Executive Conference: Gulf of Mexico takes an in-depth look at how current and forecasted oil prices weigh into decision making for long-range projects, helping companies position themselves for growth.
The 2nd annual forum is set for November 19, 2015, at The Westin Houston, Memorial City. More than 250 senior offshore oil and gas executives will unite for a day filled with exclusive networking opportunities and detailed industry coverage. Conference sessions will focus on emerging plays, key technologies and market trends. Attendees will hear directly from the most active producers in the Gulf's shallow, deep and ultra-deepwaters.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- David Stover, Chairman, President & CEO, Noble Energy, Inc.
- John Schiller, Chairman and CEO, Energy XXI
- Martijn Dekker, VP - Appraisal and HCM, Upstream Americas Exploration, Shell Exploration & Production Co.
- Jason Nye, Senior Vice President - U.S. Offshore, Statoil
- Tim Duncan, President and CEO, Talos Energy LLC
- Brian Reinsborough, President and CEO, Venari Resources
- Tracy Krohn, CEO, W&T Offshore
- Eric Zimmermann, Vice President of Geology, LLOG Exploration Company
Registration is available online at the lowest rate until Friday, September 25, 2015. The conference theme, "Adapt to Today, Build for Tomorrow," further reflects the industry's response to economic challenges. To view the full agenda, visit offshoreexecutiveconference.com
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
SOURCE Hart Energy