BLAINE, Wash., Oct. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Totally Chocolate, the industry leader in custom engraved chocolate gifts, just released its 2018 Business Gift Trends report identifying seven ways for businesses to give gifts that are sure to be remembered.
1. Unusual is better The most memorable business gifts are truly unique and unusual, show the recipient how much they mean to you personally and how much your business means to them professionally. They show that you've paid attention to the little things that make the recipient feel special and reflective of their tastes and preferences.
2. Exclusive, with high perceived value Everyone wants a business gift that's exclusive, with high perceived value. More than a confectionary treat, Totally Chocolate gives business gift givers a way to create an unforgettable unboxing experience for everyone on their list, showing that business can be personal when gifting precision-crafted, custom-engraved Belgian chocolate that's smooth, creamy and unforgettably delicious, especially when the chocolate is free of waxes and fillers, and certified-Kosher.
3. Shareable gifts From the beginning of time, humans have shared food. It's what sustains us. It's what keeps us alive. It's a matter of survival. In today's corporate environment, that survival-mechanism extends to food-related gifting, especially something that everyone at the office can enjoy. Shareable is more than splitting a single business gift between co-workers. It means telling everyone they know about the cool gift they got from you.
4. Thoughtful and fun! When memorable corporate gift ideas are on your priority list, consider something that shows your thoughtfulness, such as custom engraved Belgian chocolate, complimented by a personalized business gift card with a custom message.
5. Personalized business gifts Made-to-order means more than you think. There are a variety of ways to customize or personalize business gifts, including food gifts. For example, you can pick and choose online the type of packaging a gift is wrapped in, giving you more control over the recipient's gift-opening experience with Totally Chocolate's online customizer, featuring Belgian chocolate bars, cookies and shareable ensembles.
6. Within your department or corporate gift-giving budget The cost of business gifts should reflect the value you place on the relationship you have with the recipient. Totally Chocolate surveyed 3,639 customers and found these budget ranges to be the most popular:
Clients, Customers & Vendors
Between $65 to $125 per gift
Starts at $125 per gift
Between $65 to $90 per gift
Between $35 to $50 per gift
Between $35 to $50 per gift
7. Is given at the most unusual times If you're concerned about getting lost in the clutter, an emerging trend is to actually give your business gifts in January. Other unusual times of year for corporate gifting? Consider these gifting opportunities: employee birthdays, new employee welcome gifts, team celebrations and achievements, thank you gifts or even visits to clients and customers.
About Totally Chocolate Totally Chocolate, founded in 1988, sets the standard for chocolate business gifts. Part of the Ganache Gourmet/Founders portfolio of specialty food companies, Totally Chocolate offers a vast range of Kosher-certified Belgian chocolate gifts, free of waxes and fillers. Totally Chocolate is located in Blaine, Washington, USA. Learn more at totallychocolate.com