NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MultiVu, the award-winning content creation, distribution and media strategy division within Cision has launched its Multimedia Broadcast Co-op Satellite Media Tour calendar for 2018.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8181651-multivu-co-op-smt-calendar-2018/
Looking for ways to cost – effectively get your product and messages on local TV News, Radio, and Online? For every month and season, MultiVu provides a turnkey solution for relevant newsworthy segments ready for your brand participation. All MultiVu Co-op Satellite Media Tours are open to four non-competing brands and will guarantee exposure on TV, Online and Radio, delivering the highest ROI in the business. Third party credible spokespeople are procured by MultiVu and media trained to deliver your key message points.
MultiVu's multimedia broadcast Co-op Satellite Media Tour offers premium multimedia distribution that incorporates all of your needs:
- Over 100 million impressions guaranteed;
- Live streaming of the entire tour which can be viewed from anywhere in the country;
- Photo on The Reuters Sign in Times Square to extend the reach of your message;
- Branded landing page distributed via PR Newswire's online syndication network;
- Over 25 TV, Radio, and Online Influencer Interviews
- Nationally syndicated placements reaching over 10 million impressions
- Online video distribution of one video from the Co-op SMT day representing all brands
If your goal is to target a multicultural audience, we are not only continuing to offer a new assortment of top notch talent and tour topics, we are also offering bilingual co-op media tours targeting English and Hispanic stations in top markets nationwide.
"MultiVu's Co-op SMT package offers an unparalleled, cost-effective multichannel solution," said Risa Chuang, Director of Media Relations at MultiVu. "We leverage years of industry-leading expertise in traditional broadcast PR to deliver a customizable, multi-platform vehicle that delivers your message to your target audience."
For more information visit Multivu.com, Betterstuffforlife.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org