LOS ANGELES, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading personal finance website GOBankingRates compiled a comprehensive guide to the best personal finance books – and just in time for summer, when readers are actively looking for new titles to add to their reading lists.
The guide includes both best-selling new releases and crowd-pleasing classic books about money, covering a full spectrum of financial topics ranging from budgeting and saving, to dealing with debt, to having a financially successful career.
To learn more about each of the best personal finance books of 2015, visit: http://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/25-best-personal-finance-books-summer-reading-list/
"Readers are much more likely to follow advice when they identify with a particular author, story or style of writing. Considering we're all about to face extra expenses associated with summer travel, back-to-school and the upcoming holiday season, now is a great time to read up on personal finance best practices," said Casey Bond, editor-in-chief of GOBankingRates. "Our guide to the best personal finance books includes experts from all corners of the industry. We wanted to make it easy for Americans to be entertained, improve their financial well-being and do so while sitting poolside."
25 Best Personal Finance Books:
- Live Richer Challenge: Learn How to Budget, Save, Get Out of Debt, Improve Your Credit and Invest in 36 Days, Tiffany Aliche
- #GIRLBOSS, Sophia Amoruso
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be, Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clason
- Jim Cramer's Get Rich Carefully, Jim Cramer
- Smart Money Smart Kids: Raising the Next Generation to Win With Money, Rachel Cruze and Dave Ramsey
- When to Rob a Bank … and 131 More Warped Suggestions and Well-Intended Rants, Stephen J. Dubner and Steven D. Levitt
- The Sell: The Secrets of Selling Anything to Anyone, Fredrik Eklund and Bruce Littlefield
- SUCCESSONOMICS, Josh Felber and Steve Forbes
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success, Adam Grant
- The 5 Years Before You Retire: Retirement Planning When You Need It the Most, Emily Guy Birken
- The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy
- Thrive, Arianna Huffington
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!, Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Real Book of Real Estate, Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Get What's Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security, Laurence J. Kotlikoff, Philip Moeller and Paul Solman
- Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together … Finally, Nicole Lapin
- The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous and Smart About Money, Ron Lieber
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, Greg McKeown
- One Bed, One Bank Account: Better Conversations on Money and Marriage, Derek and Carrie Olsen
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom, Tony Robbins
- Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life, Ruth Soukup
- Life & Debt: A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness, Leslie Tayne
- When She Makes More: 10 Rules for Breadwinning Women, Farnoosh Torabi
- The Real-Life MBA: Your No-BS Guide to Winning the Game, Building a Team and Growing Your Career, Jack and Suzy Welch
Power Couples: Athlete duo Jack and Suzy Welch tackle the ins and outs of succeeding in business and growing your career. New parents Derrick and Carrie Olsen stress the importance of having open and honest conversations about finance in a marriage.
Kiyosaki is King: Robert T. Kiyosaki is best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, the No. 1-selling personal finance book of all time. In addition to this epic title, GOBankingRates also highly recommends his later work The Real Book of Real Estate for those interested in investing in real estate.
The Female Perspective: Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso shares her journey to earning seven figures. Farnoosh Torabi, an award-winning personal finance expert, best-selling author, TV personality and sought-after speaker, explains how women can avoid burnout, infidelity and divorce as the family breadwinner.
GOBankingRates.com is a leading portal for personal finance and consumer banking information, offering visitors the latest on everything from finding a good interest rate to strategies on saving money, investing for retirement and getting a loan. Its editors are regularly featured on top-tier media outlets, including U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Huffington Post and more. It specializes in connecting consumers with the best financial institutions and banking products nationwide.