NEW YORK, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- The 7th Annual SALT Conference, the global investment management industry's premier thought leadership forum and power networking event, convenes the world's most diverse and influential leaders for debates and discussions around macro-economic trends, geo-political events and alternative investment opportunities within the context of a dynamic global economy.
- Presented by SkyBridge Capital, a global alternative investment firm with approximately $13.1 billion in assets under management or advisement as of February 2015.
- 115+ speakers will participate in 50+ panels, speeches, and breakout sessions over a course of three and a half days.
- Speakers include Andre Agassi, Dr. Ben S. Bernanke, Sir Richard Branson, James Carville, Leon G. Cooperman, Mohamed El-Erian, Michael J. Fox, Daniel S. Loeb, John Paulson, General David H. Petraeus, Rob Reiner, Condoleezza Rice, Karl Rove, Lawrence H. Summers, Joe Torre and many more.
- Topics include investing trends in activism, credit, equities and macro strategies; the intersection of business and politics; innovation, science and technology; cybersecurity and economic espionage; and philanthropy.
- 20+ targeted networking events, including coffee breakouts, evening receptions, a poolside soiree and a concert featuring rock band OneRepublic.
- 1,800 decision makers, public policy officials, industry experts, finance professionals and members of the global investment community.
- 1,000+ institutional investors, private-end investors and asset allocators from leading sovereign wealth funds, public and private pensions, foundations, endowments and family offices.
- Managers representing 30+ countries from around the globe.
WHEN & WHERE:
- Tuesday May 5 – Friday May 8, 2015
- The Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Real-time updates: @SALTConference; #SALT2015
- Live broadcasts from @BloombergTV and @FoxBusiness throughout daytime programming on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; May 6-8
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Conference website: www.saltconference.com
- Full agenda: www.saltconference.com/agenda.html
- Full speaker list: www.saltconference.com/speakers.html
ABOUT SALT AND SKYBRIDGE CAPITAL
The SkyBridge Alternatives (SALT) Conference is committed to facilitating balanced discussions and debates on macro-economic trends, geo-political events and alternative investment opportunities within the context of a dynamic global economy. With thought leaders, public policy officials, business professionals and investors from over 42 countries and 6 continents, the SALT Conference provides an unmatched opportunity for attendees from around the world to connect with global leaders and network with industry peers.
SALT is produced by SkyBridge SALT LLC, an affiliate of SkyBridge Capital, a global investment firm with approximately $13.1 billion in assets under management or advisement as of February 28, 2015. The firm applies a diversified investment approach, looking across various themes, strategies and asset classes in real time. SkyBridge Capital's range of investment offerings for institutional and multidiscipline investors include commingled funds of hedge funds products, customized separate account portfolios, hedge fund advisory services and a long-only mutual fund. The firm is headquartered in New York and also has a presence in Zurich, Switzerland.
Samantha Nelson, Edelman
(212) 704 4589 (o); (917) 482-9989 (m)
SOURCE SkyBridge Capital