NEW YORK, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- American Conference Institute (ACI) announced the 9th China Forum on Anti-corruption in Shanghai on June 15-17 with top senior industry speakers. Every June, in-house counsel, ethics and compliance executives, as well as senior attorneys and accountants from China and overseas, attend ACI's flagship Anti-Corruption forum in Shanghai. It has been rated the best in class China-specific anti-corruption conference.
This year, the program provides more emphasis on the rapidly-evolving China anti-bribery enforcement landscape and what are effective internal compliance controls. Over 40 senior chief compliance officers and executives from diverse industries including:
- Life Science: GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, MSD, Philips
- High-Tech: Google, Texas Instruments, Microsoft, Dell, HP, VMware, IBM
- Automobile: GM, Porsche
- Consumer Goods: Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Manufacturing: GE, Tyco, Bruker, Dover, Schneider, Caterpillar, Agilent, Celanese
- Hospitality: Marriott, Hilton
For the complete speakers list, visit: http://fcpaconference.com/china/speakers.html
- Transitioning Global Compliance Strategy to Policies and Controls That Meet Chinese Government Expectations
- Former US DOJ and UK SFO Prosecutors Speak on Executive Liability post Yates Memo
- How First DPA under UK Bribery Act Will Affect Companies in China: Status Update on SFO Enforcement Trends
To view the full agenda, visit: http://fcpaconference.com/china/agenda.html
About ACI: A unique organization, American Conference Institute (ACI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
American Conference Institute
SOURCE American Conference Institute