TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- AACSB International (AACSB) is pleased to announce that its global Membership Network has elected nine prominent business education professionals to the 2017–2018 Board of Directors. The new representatives will join a sitting board of 30 total business and education experts, and includes representation by both accredited and non-accredited institutions.
The vice chair-chair elect serves three consecutive one-year terms as vice chair-chair elect, chair, and immediate past chair, and the secretary-treasurer serves a two-year term. All newly elected board members will take office on July 1, 2017.
"On behalf of our more than 1,500 member institutions and organizations globally, I would like to congratulate our newly elected board members, and thank them in advance for their counsel and insight," said Thomas R. Robinson, president and CEO of AACSB International. "Their collective academic knowledge and industry experience will continue to empower AACSB and its members to foster new and innovative ways of thinking, while providing students with a first-rate, future-focused business education."
The recently elected officers and board members are:
- Vice chair-chair elect: Caryn L. Beck-Dudley, Santa Clara University (United States)
- Secretary-treasurer: John A. Elliott, University of Connecticut (United States)
- Nancy A. Bagranoff, University of Richmond (United States)
- Frank Bostyn, NEOMA Business School (France)
- Natalya Delcoure, Texas A&M University-Kingsville (United States)
- Gerard George, Singapore Management University (Singapore)
- Linda U. Hadley, Columbus State University (United States)
- Eric F. Rodríguez, Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)
- Eric R. Spangenberg, University of California, Irvine (United States)
For more information on AACSB International's governance, visit http://www.aacsb.edu/about/governance/.
About AACSB International
As the world's largest business education network connecting academe with business, AACSB provides business education intelligence, quality assurance, and professional development services to more than 1,500 member organizations across 97 countries and territories. Founded in 1916, AACSB Accreditation is the highest standard of quality in business education, with over 785 business schools accredited worldwide. AACSB's global headquarters is located in Tampa, Florida, USA; its Asia Pacific headquarters is located in Singapore; and its Europe, Middle East, and Africa headquarters is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.aacsb.edu.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aacsb-international-elects-new-members-to-board-of-directors-300411856.html
SOURCE AACSB International