AUSTIN, Texas, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations, and government entities, announced today a number of new features to its Abila Elevate™ fundraising platform, such as seamless integration with its award-winning true fund accounting™ family of solutions for nonprofits, including hosted versions of Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ and cloud-based Abila MIP Advance™. Additional enhancements include bulk acknowledgements, consolidation of gift attributes, and improvements around Chart of Accounts importing.
"We gleaned data from a study we released earlier this year that show the importance of collaboration between finance and fundraising departments to the overall financial health and focus of a nonprofit organization," said Erin Shy, Abila's senior vice president of product. "The integration of our fundraising platform, Elevate, with our fund accounting platform, MIP, helps facilitate and strengthen that collaboration between departments, and gives both finance and development professionals a much more holistic and aligned view of their organization."
New Elevate enhancements enable clients to:
- MIP Fund Accounting/Advance Integration
- Gain seamless, configurable integration for hosted versions of MIP Fund Accounting and cloud-based MIP Advance to receive transaction data from Elevate.
- Set up export processes for gifts, pledges, pledge payments, and/or write-offs via configurable mapping of fields from Elevate to MIP Advance.
- Control scheduling to send transactions from Elevate to MIP Advance.
- Control exchange of data within MIP by reviewing transactions sent from Elevate and accept/reject status; run general ledger transaction report to review transactions sent to MIP from Elevate.
- Provide detailed error reporting to ensure quick resolution of errors in transactions for most accurate data with exception management functionality.
- Custom Attributes on Gifts
- Include custom attributes on gifts to track information specific to an organization.
- Chart of Accounts Importing
- Import general ledger codes to streamline set-up of accounting and MIP integration within Elevate.
- Additional Customer Enhancements
- Get additional options for recording in-person meetings with constituents, and enhanced tracking of constituent birthdays.
To learn more about Elevate, visit: http://www.abila.com/solutions/fundraisingcrm/elevate/
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations, and governmental entities that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/abila-adds-mip-fund-accounting-integration-to-elevate-fundraising-platform-300275173.html