LANSING, Mich, April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is proud to recognize its President's Club Award honorees. President's Club qualifications for 2011 included written premium exceeding $1.5 million, a cumulative loss ratio of 52 percent or less, and premium retention of 78 percent or higher.
"In 2011, these agencies excelled in helping us grow and retain profitable business and contributed greatly to our overall success," Mike Britt, president of Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, said. "Their dedication and commitment to delivering our products and promoting our value to their customers is truly impressive. We deeply appreciate their frequent feedback, continued support and worthwhile insight into the individual needs of their clients."
Accident Fund is proud to honor these 2011 President's Club Award recipients:
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. ― Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Athens Insurance Agency ― Athens, Tenn.
- Cambridge Underwriters, Ltd. ― Livonia, Mich.
- CIA Financial Group, Inc. ― Shelby Township, Mich.
- Diebold Agency Co. ― West Branch, Mich.
- General Agency Company, Inc. ― Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
- Gibraltar Insurance Services, Inc. ― Houston, Texas
- Goodman Venegas Insurance Agency, Inc. ― Troy, Mich.
- Gregory & Appel Insurance Agency ― Indianapolis, Ind.
- Insurance Marketing Group of Wisconsin, Inc. (Image) ― Fort Atkinson, Wis.
- KeenanSuggs, Inc. ― Columbia, S.C.
- The Larkin Group ― Traverse City, Mich.
- Peoples First Insurance ― Rock Hill, S.C.
- Ruhl & Ruhl Insurance ― Davenport, Iowa
- Southern Risk Insurance Services, LLC ― Anderson, S.C.
- Towne Insurance Agency, LLC ― Virginia Beach, Va.
- USI Southwest ― Houston, Texas
- VAST ― Marquette, Mich.
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc. ― Charleston, S.C.
- Westrope & Associates ― Kansas City, Mo.
For more information about Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, visit www.accidentfund.com
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
Founded in 1912 and headquartered in Lansing, Mich., Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is a licensed workers' compensation insurer in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Accident Fund is rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accident Fund Holdings, Inc., the 10th largest workers' compensation insurer in the United States. For more information, visit Accident Fund's website at www.accidentfund.com.
SOURCE Accident Fund Insurance Company of America