PEARL RIVER, N.Y., Dec. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of an ongoing focus on innovation in insurance, ACORD, the global standards-setting body for the insurance industry, today announced the individuals named to its annual Top Ten InsurTech Leaders list.
"Many lists tend to take a high level approach, while ACORD worked to base ours on tangible industry outcomes," said ACORD President and CEO Bill Pieroni. "We evaluated vision, execution, and impact in order to identify leaders shaping the future of our industry through InsurTech. These are people truly driving meaningful, global change."
Presented in alphabetical order, ACORD's 2018 Top Ten InsurTech Leaders are:
- Tim Batten and Sourav Shah (CIO and Senior Digital Product Manager, MetLife Australia)
- Shaun Crawford (Global Vice Chair, EY)
- Sastry Durvasula (Chief Digital Officer and Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Marsh)
- Michael Jackowski (CEO & Director, Duck Creek Technologies)
- Beth Maerz (VP Customer Experience & Innovation,Travelers)
- Paul Meeusen (CEO, B3i)
- John Taylor (Account General Manager for London Market, DXC Technology)
- Jeff To (Global Head of Insurance, Salesforce)
- Sabine VanderLinden (CEO InsurTech Business, Startupbootcamp)
- Snejina Zacharia (Founder & CEO, Insurify)
For information about each of these industry leaders and details about why they were selected to ACORD's 2018 list, please visit acord.org/InsurTechLeaders.
ACORD (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development) is the global standards-setting body for the insurance and related financial services industries. ACORD facilitates fast, accurate data exchange and efficient workflows through the development of electronic standards, standardized forms, and tools to support their use. ACORD engages thousands of members and participants worldwide, including insurance and reinsurance companies, agents and brokers, software providers, financial services organizations and industry associations. ACORD maintains offices in New York and London. Learn more at www.acord.org.