NEW YORK, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ad Council, a non-profit organization and the largest producer of national public service campaigns in the U.S., announced today new members that were elected to their Board of Directors last Thursday. The board is led by Chair, Margo Georgiadis, CEO, Mattel, Inc.
New members of the Ad Council Board of Directors include:
- Gannon Jones, Senior Vice President, Consumer Marketing, Allstate
- Marcel Marcondes, VP, Marketing, North America, Anheuser-Busch
- Jack Bamberger, SVP, Global Head of Agency Development, AOL
- Jacki Kelley, COO, Bloomberg Media
- Chris Foley, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer-Pepperidge Farm, Campbell Soup Company
- Jim Norton, Chief Business Officer and President of Revenue, Condé Nast
- Liz Matthews, Senior Vice President Global Brand and Creative, Dell Inc.
- Ben Price, President, Ad Sales, Discovery
- Joe Marchese, President of Advanced Advertising Products, Fox Networks Group
- Heather Stewart, General Director of Global Marketing Services, General Motors
- Ben Goldhirsh, Executive Chairman, GOOD Worldwide
- Tara Walpert Levy, Vice President of Agency and Media Solutions, Google
- Colin Kinsella, CEO North America, Havas Media Group
- Tim Scott, SVP & CMO, Land O'Lakes
- Andrew Swinand, CEO, Leo Burnett North America
- Maureen Ford, President, National Sales, Live Nation
- Hugh Dineen, SVP and U.S. CMO, MetLife
- Jill Cress, CMO, National Geographic
- Heidi Browning, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, National Hockey League
- David Hohman, EVP & Managing Director, Agency Solutions, Nielsen
- John Trimble, CRO, Pandora
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Strategy and Growth Officer, Publicis Groupe
- Brad Elders, EVP, Chief Revenue Officer, Time Inc.
- Steve Stoute, CEO and Founder, Translation
- Paul Alfieri, SVP, Marketing, Turn
- Leslie Berland, CMO, Twitter
- Julie Bernard, CMO, Verve
The Ad Council produces over 40 national public service communications programs annually on behalf of non-profit organizations and federal government agencies. Ad agencies donate their strategic and creative talent, media organizations donate valuable ad space and time, and corporations provide additional campaign exposure opportunities. The Board of Directors is comprised of a prestigious group of senior marketing and media executives that provide expertise, insights and financial support to ensure campaigns are effective and impactful.
"Our Board of Directors has been truly integral to our success in creating meaningful change for our campaigns over the last 75 years," said Lisa Sherman, President and CEO of the Ad Council. "These new members are creative, innovative and passionate about social good. We are thrilled to have them on the Board."
The Ad Council
The Ad Council has a rich history of marshaling volunteer talent from the advertising and media industries to deliver critical messages to the American public. Having produced literally thousands of PSA campaigns addressing the most pressing social issues of the day, the Ad Council has affected, and continues to effect, tremendous positive change by raising awareness, inspiring action and saving lives. To learn more about the Ad Council and its campaigns, visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ad-council-announces-new-members-of-board-of-directors-300446198.html
SOURCE The Ad Council