NEW YORK, April 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ad Council, America's leading non-profit organization dedicated to using communications to drive social change, elected new members to its Board of Directors at its Spring meeting yesterday. The Board is chaired by Linda Boff, Chief Marketing Officer of GE.
New members of the Ad Council Board of Directors include:
- Sabah Ashraf, CEO, North America, Superunion
- Tina Edmundson, Global Brand Officer & Luxury Portfolio Leader, Marriott International
- Tim Ellis, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer, NFL
- Konrad Feldman, Co-founder & CEO, Quantcast
- Rita Ferro, President, Disney Advertising Sales
- Constance Cannon Frazier, Chief Operating Officer, American Advertising Federation
- Marianne Gambelli, President, Advertising Sales, Fox
- Rick Gomez, EVP, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, Target
- Lauren Hanrahan, CEO, Zenith US, Moxie and MRY
- Carla Hassan, Chief Brand Officer, Citi
- Eva Heyman, Chief Brand Officer, Bloomberg Media
- Michael Houston, Worldwide CEO, Grey Group
- Sophie Kelly, SVP North American Whisk(e)y, Diageo North America
- Darren Lachtman, Co-Founder, Brat
- Jeff Lucas, Head of North American Sales & Global Client Solutions, Verizon Media Group
- Catherine LaCour, CMO, Blackbaud
- Lev Mass, Managing Partner, Crux Capital
- John Osborn, CEO, OMD USA
- Ryan Pauley, CRO, Vox Media
- Adam Roth, VP Global Brand Communications, Nike
- Dennis D. Self, CEO, Acxiom
- Niharika Shah, VP, Head of Brand Marketing, Advertising and Global Insights, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Donna Speciale, President, Advertising Sales, WarnerMedia
- Andrea Sullivan, Chief Client Officer, VaynerMedia
- Gail Tifford, Chief Brand Officer, WW
- Jen Wong, COO, Reddit
Since the organization's founding, the Ad Council has been at the forefront of leading the communications industry's social impact efforts, and today the organization develops national social good programs for over 40 issues annually. The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. Ad agencies donate their strategic and creative talent, media companies donate valuable ad time and space and co-create content for their channels and platforms, and corporations provide campaign funding, as well as placement and exposure opportunities. The Board of Directors is comprised of a prestigious group of senior marketing and media executives who provide expertise, insights and financial support to ensure campaigns are effective and impactful.
"We're thrilled to announce our newest Board members, who are among the most innovative business leaders, marketing professionals and creative visionaries in their fields," said Lisa Sherman, President and CEO of the Ad Council. "We are grateful for their invaluable insights and commitment to using the power of communications for good."
The Ad Council also added new members to its Leadership Council, which consists of executives across media, tech, marketing and advertising who identify ways their companies can support Ad Council campaigns and the country's most critical social issues. The Leadership Council is chaired by Ad Council Board Member Harry Kargman, Founder & CEO of Kargo. New members of the Ad Council Leadership Council include:
- Mike Masserman, Head of Global Policy & Social Impact, Lyft
- Minjae Ormes, CMO, Visible
- Michael Rosen, Chief Revenue Officer, Intersection
About the Ad Council
The Ad Council brings together the most creative minds in advertising and media to address the most worthy causes. Its innovative, pro bono social good campaigns raise awareness. They inspire action. They save lives. To learn more, visit AdCouncil.org, follow the Ad Council's communities on Facebook and Twitter, and view the creative on YouTube.
SOURCE The Ad Council