AUSTIN, Texas, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Adlucent, a performance-based marketing technology and analytics agency, has been named to Advertising Age's "Best Places to Work." Adlucent partners with retailers to give them a competitive advantage in acquiring new customers and growing profitable revenue through paid search marketing and shopping analytics. Adlucent won the Ad Age award in its first year of eligibility after winning "Best Places to Work" in Austin for four years running.
The recognition is confirmation of the importance that Adlucent puts on culture and the investments it makes to ensure that employees (Adlucites) feel connected with their work, their co-workers and the success of the business. Adlucent believes in and demonstrates the connection between employee engagement and happiness with delivering market-leading client results. Some key reasons Adlucent was selected include:
- Their environment of openness, diversity and collaboration
- Clear paths for personal development and career growth
- Opportunities to create and develop new competencies outside of one's official role to increase client value, grow company offerings and improve the culture
- Recruiting only the best. This process includes a multi-step process to assess key logic, pattern recognition and communication skills, as well as a cultural assessment for drive, humility and passion for excellence
- Commitment to education and teaching. Adlucent provides a "Foundations" course to educate every new team member on the core theories, metrics, methodologies, and values at the heart of Adlucent. All team members have access to continuing education to increase the depth and breadth of the company's collective intelligence
A key recent cultural commitment was naming co-founder, Nicholas Herman, as Chief of Culture. In this role, Nicholas will work to make the experience of belonging to the Adlucent community better every day. Mr. Herman said, "My team will measure the success of our mission in five cultural areas; solidarity, engagement, progress, perception, and atmosphere. Continuous assessment and proactive project management in these areas will ensure that the company's culture grows in a positive direction no matter how fast the company scales."
Adlucent is a performance-based marketing technology and analytics agency based in Austin, Texas focusing exclusively on Retail and eCommerce companies. Leveraging its' Deep Search® search marketing and shopping analytics platform, Adlucent's experts help the smartest retailers acquire new customers and grow revenue profitably through digital marketing. Launched with a decade-long relationship with Amazon.com, Adlucent's client base includes eTailers and multi-channel brands such as Oriental Trading Company, Buy.com, Anthropologie, Jewelry Television and Free People.