COLUMBUS, Ga., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Aflac (NYSE: AFL), the number one provider of voluntary insurance sales at the work site in the United States, today announced the launch of Aflac Business SolutionsSM, a suite of value-added services that addresses the evolving and emerging needs of business owners and their employees. Complementing the company's industry-leading products, the new suite helps employees protect themselves and their assets against fraud and identity theft, provides small businesses with banking relationships, supports employers with Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance requirements, and provides assistance to insured employees and their families with navigating benefits and online medical treatment.
"For 60 years Aflac has promised our customers that we will be there when they need us most and now we can be there not just when the unexpected happens, but every day," said Teresa White, president of Aflac U.S. "We believe Aflac Business Solutions expands on the Aflac promise by giving us additional resources to support business owners and employees every day from the moment they become our customers."
Aflac Business Solutions allows agents and brokers to offer premiere partner services at Aflac-preferred rates. Initial partnerships include:
- Fraud protection services: Aflac will provide comprehensive services to help protect a customer's personal and ﬁnancial information, provide ongoing internet monitoring and deliver full identity restoration.
- Small-business banking: Aflac's field force will have the opportunity to offer access to small business banking services through a preferred bank for new and existing accounts in select markets.
- ACA reporting: Aflac employer clients will have access to ACA reporting compliance solutions including an ACA phone and email hotline, 1095 communications to employees, IRS filing and more.
- Benefit management support: Aflac partners will offer administrative support, help negotiate employees' unpaid medical bills and provide access to telemedicine support from highly qualified health care professionals that can evaluate common conditions and ailments.
- Flexible spending: Aflac's partnership can help employees to implement and assist with administration of a flexible spending account plan at minimal cost.
"We know our clients, policyholders and certificate holders, and broker partners are demanding more from their benefits provider. Our mission is to help businesses keep employees happy and productive," White added. "Providing a robust benefits offering at a time when many employers are limiting benefits gives businesses a competitive advantage when it comes to attracting and retaining talent. Aflac Business Solutions is just one more way we make it easy to do business with Aflac."
To learn more about Aflac Business Solutions, visit aflac.com/aflacbusinesssolutions.
About Aflac When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For nearly six decades, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of voluntary insurance at the work site. Through its trailblazing One Day PaySM initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive, process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. In Japan, Aflac is a leading provider of medical and cancer insurance and insures 1 in 4 households. Aflac individual and group insurance products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For nine consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. In 2015, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 17th consecutive year. Also, in 2015, Fortune magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 14th time, ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. One Day PaySM is available for most properly documented, individual claims submitted online through Aflac SmartClaim® by 3 p.m. ET. Aflac SmartClaim® is not available on the following: Short Term Disability (excluding Accident and Sickness Riders), Life, Vision, Dental, Medicare Supplement, Long Term Care/Home Health Care, Aflac Plus Rider and Group policies. Aflac processes most other claims in about four days. Processing time is based on business days after all required documentation needed to render a decision is received & no further validation and/or research is required. To find out more about Aflac and One Day PaySM, visit aflac.com or espanol.aflac.com.
Media contact – Kristen Fraser, 706.243.5543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Analyst and investor contact – Robin Y. Wilkey, 706.596.3264 or 800.235.2667, FAX: 706.324.6330, or email@example.com