LONDON, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241403
Various initiatives taken by sanitary pad manufacturers, governments and NGOs operating across various African countries, coupled with rising awareness about personal hygiene among females is expected to boost Africa sanitary pads market over the next five years. Moreover, rising demand for reusable pads, which are highly cost-efficient, is anticipated to further boost Africa sanitary pads market in the coming years.
According to "Africa Sanitary Pads Market By Product Type, By Sales Channel, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", Africa sanitary pads market is projected reach $ 779 million by 2022. Procter & Gamble SA (Pty) Limited, Johnson & Johnson South Africa (Pty) Limited, Kimberly-Clark South Africa (Pty) Limited, Unicharm Middle East & North Africa Hygienic Industries S.A.E, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget South Africa (Essity), Premier FMCG (Pty) Limited, Ontex Algeria, Toru?skie Zak?ady Materia?ów Opatrunkowych S.A., Société d'Articles Hygiéniques (SAH), Sankin Industries (Nigeria) Limited, Cepro Algérie Spa, Wemy Industries Limited, Bodywise (UK) Limited, Seventh Generation, Inc., and NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Limited. are some of the major player in the market.
"Africa Sanitary Pads Market By Product Type, By Sales Channel, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022" discusses the following aspects of sanitary pads market in Africa:
• Sanitary Pads Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Disposable and Cloth/Reusable), By Sales Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Drug Stores/Pharmacies, Online & Grocery/Retail Stores), By Country (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia and Rest of Africa)
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of sanitary pads market in Africa
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, sanitary pads manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with sanitary pads manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241403
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48