ATLANTA, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AirWatch®, the world's leading Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) provider, announces the speaker lineup for AirWatch Connect Barcelona, the leading event for enterprise mobility at Mobile World Congress, Feb. 24 – 27, 2014, in hall 3, booth #3D10. Mobile World Congress attendees are invited to learn about the latest trends, initiatives and success stories in enterprise mobility from innovative companies and leading analysts firms, including: GlaxoSmithKline, Delta Airlines, salesforce.com, Sanofi, Unilever, Harvard University, Gartner, GEMA and CCS Insight.
"AirWatch Connect at Mobile World Congress brings together the most respected thought leaders and innovative organizations in the world to equip attendees with insights into the future of mobility and the trends that will impact their organizations in 2014," said John Marshall, president and CEO, AirWatch. "We continue to build the most comprehensive EMM platform and ecosystem of customers and partners, and we're showcasing our community of people and technologies in the heart of the world's premier mobile industry event."
Monday, Feb. 24, sessions include:
- The Global Enterprise Mobility Alliance (GEMA): "Perspectives on Global Strategic Enterprise Mobility in 2014"
- SAP: "Business Transformation through Mobile Apps"
- Hewlett-Packard, Qualcomm and Telenor Group: "Evolution of Mobile Identity and Privacy Management"
- Salesforce.com: "Supercharge Your Mobile Strategy"
- Harvard University: "Demystifying Risks and Challenges of Mobile Device Management"
- Appcelerator, Crittercism, and Matrix42: "Emerging Application Development Trends"
- CCS Insight and Telefonica: "Mobile Operators Powering the Next-Generation Mobile Enterprise"
- GlaxoSmithKline, Merck KGaA, and Sanofi: "The Mobile Revolution: Impact on Pharma"
- Gartner: "Containerization in the Enterprise: Trends, Directions and Strategies"
Tuesday, Feb. 25, sessions include:
- AirWatch: "The Future of Mobile Innovation"
- AirPatrol Corporation, Apigee and ARM Holdings: "Embracing the Digital Future: The Internet of Everything" presented by GSMA
- Unilever: "Unilever Mobility Journey through MDM"
- Nokia: "Mobilize Your Business with Nokia"
- Delta Airlines: "Delta Flight Deck and Cabin Move to Mobile Devices"
- GDF Suez Energy Services, Mobiquity, Shell and VDC Research: "Blueprint for a Secure BYOD Program"
- airberlin, EF Education First and Inchcape Shipping Services: "Going Paperless: ROI of Mobile Content Solutions"
- Bayer Business Services: "Experience Report: Bayer's Implementation of AirWatch"
- Intel: "Intel® Device Protection Technology"
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Luxury Retailers and Global CPG Company: "Enhancing the Mobile Customer Journey"
- Mobile Operator and DMI: "End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solutions"
To see the full agenda and to register for AirWatch Connect Barcelona, visit http://air-watch.com/connect/barcelona-2014.
AirWatch® is the world's leading mobile security and enterprise mobility management provider with more than 1,600 employees across nine global offices. More than 10,000 organizations in 150 countries leverage the AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management Platform, which includes industry-leading mobile device, email, application, content, laptop and browser management solutions. Organizations can implement these solutions stand-alone for unique Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, in the dual persona AirWatch Workspace containerized solution, or as a comprehensive, highly scalable, enterprise-grade mobility platform. With the largest research and development team in the industry, AirWatch ensures the broadest mobile platform support, develops innovative solutions like AirWatch Secure Content Locker™, and integrates with the leading device manufacturers and technology solution providers in the mobile ecosystem.
+ 1 404.353.6253