LONDON, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Following hot on the heels of being shortlisted for Most Innovative Product of the Year in the 2017 Business Continuity Awards hosted by CIR magazine, The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) announced today that Alert Cascade is also a finalist in the BCI European Awards.
A panel of expert judges, comprised of senior business continuity professionals, assessed the nominations and shortlisted Alert Cascade in recognition of their provision of a first class service backed up with excellent customer feedback and support. David West CBCI, Head of Communities at the BCI comments: "This in itself is an excellent endorsement of Alert Cascade's achievements as we've had our highest ever response this year."
Alert Cascade's cross sector customer base spans the UK and Europe and customers have been quick to highlight the contribution that Alert Cascade's mass notification service makes to their own continuity and resilience, and that of the surrounding community.
Briar Chemicals Limited comments: "The development work carried out over the last 18 months has simplified our resilience processes, and provided features not available from other vendors.", whilst the YBS Group comments: "The unique enhancements included in the latest version bring some significant benefits to our own business continuity processes."
As one of only a few remaining non US owned emergency notification providers, Alert Cascade is uniquely placed to understand the needs of their UK and European customers, with the senior management team all benefiting from experience in an operational or emergency planning environment prior to moving into the mass communication arena. This real life experience helps to shape both the outstanding service and the excellent support that Alert Cascade provides to their customers.
Russell Pearson, Director of Alert Cascade Limited comments: "The technical delivery of a mass communication service can be a challenge in and of itself; with differing telephony routing, local regulations and internal Information Security policies to contend with, we work hard to ensure that our platform meets all of our customer's needs, not just a select few. More importantly though, our team have all had experience of being the one to "push the button" in an emergency. We have an unparalleled level of insight into the customer experience, and this directly impacts the decisions that we make about our platform and the way that we support our customers."
The BCI European Awards 2017 recognise the outstanding contributions of business continuity, risk and resilience professionals and organisations living or operating within the European region. Winners will be announced at the annual BCI European Awards Gala Dinner on 11th May, at the prestigious Principal Hotel, Edinburgh.
About Alert Cascade Limited:
- Alert Cascade (alertcascade.co.uk) specialises in communication and collaboration solutions for business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis communications, operations management and the control room environment.
- Alert Cascade is 100% UK owned and operated.
- Alert Cascade's contingency and continuity solutions have been used successfully in the tragic aftermath of the Westminster terror attack, during the Brussells, Paris and Nice attacks, during the 7/7 London bombings and for response, collaboration and recovery from factory fires, power failures, severe weather, IT disasters and numerous other incidents across EMEA.
- Over 250 customers worldwide are using Alert Cascade to protect their organisation and members of the public, including Sellafield Limited, Yorkshire Building Society, Biffa, Shell, BP, National Grid and BASF.
- For more information about Alert Cascade's products and solutions, please contact the sales department:
SOURCE Alert Cascade Limited