AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Feb. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio continues to highlight Alfa Romeo's performance expertise with best-in-class 505 horsepower and segment-leading V-6 torque, powering it from 0-60 mph in an estimated 3.9 seconds with a top speed of 176 mph
- State-of-the-art technologies, including torque vectoring differential, Alfa DNA Pro drive mode selector with RACE mode, the most direct steering available and all-aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters maximize the driving experience in the all-new Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- Paired for the first time with Alfa Romeo's most powerful production engine ever – the innovative Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) system in the Stelvio Quadrifoglio takes premium mid-size SUV performance to new heights
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio lapped Nürburgring in record 7 minutes 51.7 seconds, the fastest time ever posted by a production SUV making it the fastest production SUV in the world
Alfa Romeo today announced pricing for the highly anticipated 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio at a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $79,995.
"We specifically crafted the Stelvio Quadrifoglio to truly set itself apart among high-performance vehicles and it does not disappoint – whether being driven on the Nürburgring or on roads across North America," said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Alfa Romeo. "Equipped with the most powerful Alfa Romeo engine ever and our advanced Q4 all-wheel-drive system, the Stelvio Quadrifoglio roars to life with an exhilarating driving experience."
Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Italy, the all-new 2018 Stelvio Quadrifoglio is a testament to Alfa Romeo's perfect balance of engineering and emotion, creating a premium mid-size SUV for driving enthusiasts that stands out in one of the largest and fastest growing segments in the U.S.
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- MSRP for the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio is $79,995 (excluding $1,595 destination)
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio features an all-aluminum, direction-injection 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 engine that generates a class-leading 505 horsepower
- Designed to optimize the lightweight Alfa Romeo architecture, the all-aluminum 2.9-liter V-6 twin-turbocharged engine features a compact 90-degree layout and was holistically designed for a low center of gravity within the chassis
- Paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission, Stelvio Quadrifoglio launches from 0-60 mph in an estimated 3.9 seconds with a top speed of 176 mph
- In addition to best-in-class horsepower, the Stelvio Quadrifoglio features segment-leading V-6 torque (443 lb.-ft.) and the most horsepower per liter in its class
- Features the iconic hand-painted Quadrifoglio (four-leaf clover) badge that is symbolic of legendary Alfa Romeo race cars and high-performance production vehicles
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio lapped the Nürburgring in a record time 7 minutes 51.7 seconds, the fastest time ever posted by a production SUV
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio also features a class-exclusive carbon fiber driveshaft and the most direct steering available
- Advanced technology features unique to the Stelvio Quadrifoglio include torque vectoring differential, a four-mode Alfa DNA Pro selector with Race mode and a Quadrifoglio-tuned adaptive suspension
- Includes a Quadrifoglio instrument cluster with 200-mph speedometer and cylinder deactivation system to maximize fuel efficiency
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio also includes unique exterior styling, rear spoiler and side sill insert, DNA Pro drive mode selector with Race mode and adjustable adaptive damping performance suspension, 20-inch aluminum wheels with massive, 6-piston Brembo front brakes, aggressively bolstered Alcantara leather seating surfaces with 14-way power front seats including 4-way lumbar, leather-wrapped dash and doors with accent stitching, genuine carbon fiber interior trim and much more
Ultra-high-performance options for Stelvio Quadrifoglio include:
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber shell Sparco racing seats, providing maximum lateral support during extreme cornering thanks to more aggressive bolstering, and designed to be the lightest in the segment, while providing comfort for long road trips
- Ultra-high-performance Brembo carbon-ceramic material (CCM) brake system
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio brings world-class performance, state-of-the-art technologies, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium mid-size SUV segment. With the all-new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, where other SUVs stop at utility, Alfa Romeo took on the challenge to create the perfect mix of high performance, capability and design.
About Alfa Romeo
Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo has designed and crafted some of the most stylish and exclusive cars in automotive history. That tradition lives on today as Alfa Romeo continues to take a unique and innovative approach to designing automobiles.
Born from the world's greatest driving road – the Stelvio Pass – the all-new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio sets a new benchmark in performance, style and technology in an SUV that could only be Italian. The innovative Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) system – standard on all Stelvio models, including the Quadrifoglio, provides additional driving confidence and superior control. The Stelvio Quadrifoglio – on sale in early 2018 – holds the Nürburgring record for the fastest production SUV with a lap time of 7 minutes and 51.7 seconds. Infused with Italian passion, craftsmanship and innovation, the all-new Alfa Romeo Stelvio conquers the winding road for which it is named.
As the first of a new generation of vehicles on the all-new Giorgio platform, the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Giulia Ti sedans deliver race-inspired performance with a class-leading 280 horsepower, advanced technologies that include the available Q4 AWD system, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium mid-size sedan segment. As the "halo" model in the lineup, the Giulia Quadrifoglio highlights Alfa Romeo's motorsport knowhow with a best-in-class, 505-horsepower, 2.9-liter twin-turbo V-6 engine that earns the title of the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car engine ever and the quickest with a class-leading 0-60 mph time of 3.8 seconds, plus it enabled a record-setting Nürburgring lap time of 7:32 – the fastest ever by a four-door production sedan.
The handcrafted 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider represent the purest form of La meccanica delle emozioni (the mechanics of emotion), with their race-inspired, mid-engine design and state-of-the-art, Formula 1-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible power-to-weight ratio and with advanced technologies, including the all-aluminum 1750 turbocharged and intercooled engine with direct-injection and dual variable-valve timing, which enables supercar-level performance, including 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds.
SOURCE FCA US LLC