NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Media Holdings Inc. (OTC-Pink: ADTR), a distributor, developer and publisher of interactive video games and gaming products, today announced the release Stern Pinball Arcade a video game developed by FarSight Studios for Sony Interactive Entertainment's PlayStation®4 and Microsoft's Xbox One®.
Many of the all-time greatest pinball tables are being created today by Stern Pinball, Inc., the oldest and largest producer of arcade quality pinball machines. The game includes modern classics like Star Trek™, AC/DC®, and Mustang™ and many others.
Key Features Include:
- 3D Arcade – Classic arcade setting with pinball tables, neon lighting, novelty props and original works of art created by "Dirty Donny."
- ROM Emulation and code compiled from real tables – 100% accurate gameplay and graphics of real world pinball machines.
- DLC – Table Packs, Limited Editions, Bundles and new features released regularly
- Leaderboards – Bragging rights over friends or all players world-wide for each table.
- Table Goals – Accomplishments tied to learning and mastering each table.
- Arcade Play – Single and multi-player games on any of the tables.
- Stern Challenge - In this mode, users must hit a target score on each of the tables to earn Challenge points before moving on to the next table. Playing Challenge mode from beginning to end is a full game experience in itself.
- Table Instructions – Detailed tutorials of each table teach you how to become a pinball wizard!
- Dynamic lighting cast from every light on the table!
Jay Gelman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, "This is the third title we have partnered with FarSight Studios on. We are confident that pinball fans will enjoy the realism and immersive game play that the team at FarSight worked so hard on achieving."
Jay Obernolte president, and technical director of FarSight Studios said, "For over a decade we've developed award winning pinball video games featuring the greatest real pinball tables of all-time. Now, combining our expertise with the legendary talent at Stern Pinball has resulted in a product that we strongly believe is the best pinball video game ever made."
Alliance Media Holdings Inc. (www.alliancemediaholdings.com) is a vertically-integrated video game company. Its Alliance Distributors operating division is a full-service wholesale distributor of video games, hardware and accessories, with a special concentration in value video games. Alliance is a licensed publisher for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, Microsoft and Nintendo, and, as Alliance Digital Media®, publishes both originally created and third party licensed games in console, mobile, and PC/Mac formats. Alliance also develops both original and third-party video games as Zachtronics (www.zachtronics.com).
About FarSight Studios:
FarSight Studios (www.farsightstudios.com) has been developing video games since 1989. Among their titles are multimillion-unit-selling NFL football games, casual mass-market games, kid friendly sports games, the award winning Pinball Arcade franchise, and plug-and-play toys. FarSight has made games for every major console from the original NES to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Virtual Reality devices. FarSight's games have been honored as Mobile Game of the Year, Greatest Hits, Toy of the Year nominee, and Editor's Choice on multiple platforms.
SOURCE Alliance Media Holdings Inc.