NEW YORK, March 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ALM has launched a new user experience on FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation, a trusted source for insurance coverage interpretation and analysis in complex property and casualty issues. The solution is designed for insurance professionals seeking expert guidance on policy language, complex issues, and claim coverage questions.
"For years insurance professionals have relied on FC&S to provide answers to unique or complex policy issues," said Christine Barlow, Managing Editor of FC&S. "And now with our new interface, users will be able to quickly and easily find what they need as well as access the editors when they need individualized advice."
The FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation solution provides:
- The ability to search the vast database of existing questions to find answers to specific user questions.
- Enhanced search capability allowing users to enter a topic and filter by line of business and type of content such as discussion, contract analysis, questions and answers and more.
- Access to thousands of exclusive ISO forms, risk and coverage analyses, discussions, and weekly articles by the editors, who are CPCUs and attorneys, with more than 60 years' combined insurance expertise.
- Line of business-specific checklists and state-specific charts.
- The ability to "Ask the Experts" - users can submit a specific coverage interpretation question to the editors of FC&S and obtain their expert opinion on the issue.
Additionally, users will be able to have customizable alerts to industry topics, emerging risks, and trends while receiving access to news and analysis from PropertyCasualty360.com on insurance-related developments.
"We have seen that our industry expertise has delivered what our FC&S users want for many years," said Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer, ALM. "Now, we are combining that experience and insight with an intuitive product that will help insurance professionals get the answers they need more quickly than ever."
FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation is available by subscription only and a demo is available upon request.
"The new FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation platform is an important part of ALM's overall strategy of bringing differentiated content to property and casualty professionals," said, Annie Cavlov, Vice President, General Manager of ALM's Regulated Markets. "Insurance professionals are a top priority audience focus for ALM. We work closely with our readers to support our existing solutions with National Underwriter Property & Casualty magazine, Claims magazine and PropertyCasualty360.com and build out new, innovative products for these audiences."
To learn more information about FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation, please visit https://www.nuco.com/fcs/static/index/
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter @ALMMedia.
Media Contact: Rachael Wolensky, firstname.lastname@example.org