DENVER, Nov. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Waco, TX, in partnership with Colorado State General Agent Richard Correa, donated $10,000 to benefit the Heart & Hand Center as part of American Income Life's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
The reasons for choosing to support Heart & Hand Center are very personal, according to Rich Correa. "This organization was chosen because it's in the same part of town that I grew up in, and the children are growing up in conditions that I was brought up in. Heart and Hand makes sure that not only are the kids fed and clothed, but also lets them know that they are not alone, that someone cares about them," he said.
The Heart & Hand Center is dedicated to improving the lives of at-risk youth ages 5-17 years old and their families by providing after school programs, tutoring and activities. Without the Center, many of these children would not have access to a safe, productive and supervised after-school environment. Statistics show that the peak hours for drug and alcohol use, gang participation, smoking, and sexual activity are between the hours of 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. due to a lack of supervision. The Center addresses these issues of supervision as well as providing activities that foster youth development. The organization is supported entirely by private donations and is staffed primarily by volunteers.
American Income Life Insurance Company has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet clients where they are most comfortable ... their home. The Company strives to become the premier in-home life insurance sales company serving working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Health Services Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Hang 10 Surfin' Guide – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
PARENT COMPANY FACTS Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company