Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual conference at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Amerigo Resources Ltd. (OTCQX: ARREF), based in Vancouver, British Columbia, focused on the production of copper concentrates, today announced that Rob Henderson, President & CEO will present live at the OTCQX Virtual Investor Conference on October 5, 2016.
DATE: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
The OTCQX Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and BetterInvesting (NAIC). Learn more about the event at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Growing production
- Production ramping up to 65 million pounds copper per year
- Cash cost reducing to below $1.70 per pound
- Future potential expansion to 90 million pounds per year
- Long term partners with world's largest underground copper mine
- El Teniente mine with reserves to last for decades
- MVC's life extended to at least 2037
- Established expertise and experienced management
- Producing copper concentrate by processing tailings since 1992
- Expansion completed in 2015 on time and under budget
- Robust credit facilities ensure liquidity
About Amerigo Resources Ltd.
Amerigo Resources Ltd. produces copper and molybdenum under a long-term partnership with the world's largest copper producer, Codelco, by means of processing fresh and historic tailings from the world's largest underground copper mine, El Teniente, near Santiago, Chile.
SOURCE Amerigo Resources Ltd.