AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Each month, the digital magazine FCA360 provides in-depth feature articles about FCA US LLC and its Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram, Mopar and SRT vehicles and products.
Optimized for use on multiple web browsers and mobile devices, FCA360 enables users to explore product news, innovations, lifestyle, professional achievement and travel from every angle. Major stories about FCA US, a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies, can be found on FCA360 at www.fca360.com.
This month's edition includes:
- Let's Ride: Summertime fun with Easton Corbin and Ram Trucks - Enjoy cruising down the highway while listening to the latest song from Mercury Nashville recording artist Easton Corbin? Corbin and Ram Trucks have teamed up again to debut a new song titled "Let's Ride." The song, inspired by Ram trucks, will be featured in a new Ram Truck television campaign celebrating the warm, fun evenings of summer.
- The Best Back-to-School Cars Under $20,000: Save money for tuition with these FCA US picks - Going back to school doesn't mean that you have to drain the bank account. FCA US has five feature-packed vehicles that will get you to class for under $20,000.
- Countless Combinations, One Dodge GTC Viper - Beginning with the 2016 model year, Dodge will offer matte-finish exterior paint across the color palette making the Viper available in more than 50 million unique configurations. No two customers can order the same configuration, including color, in the same model year. Now Viper customers have the ability to choose a truly one-of-a-kind hand built American supercar.
- Renegade on Ice: How cold is it? Try 40 below zero - Where in North America can you push vehicles to their limit by testing extreme weather conditions just steps away from each other? Witness the 4x4 capabilities of the 2015 Jeep® Renegade at -40 degree temps and 100-mph snowfall next to another Jeep Renegade which is baking at temperatures exceeding 130 degrees. See how this is all made possible thanks to the new 4x4 dynamometer at the FCA US Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Mopar® Road Ready Classes Are Back in Session - Just in time for the new school year, the "Mopar Road Ready" program is back. The brand will sponsor seven "Mopar Road Ready Powered by Dodge" events scheduled for late 2015 and early 2016, dedicated to training and educating teenage drivers about the importance of being safe on the road.
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker with a new name and a long history. Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, FCA US is a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA US designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brands as well as the SRT performance vehicle designation. The company also distributes the Alfa Romeo 4C model and Mopar products. FCA US is building upon the historic foundations of Chrysler, the innovative American automaker first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925; and Fiat, founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli.
FCA, the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total annual vehicle sales, is an international automotive group. FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FCAU" and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol "FCA."
Follow FCA US news and video on:
FCA Content On Demand (COD): www.fcacod.com
Company blog: blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Company website: www.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: media.fcanorthamerica.com
Twitter (Spanish): www.twitter.com/fcausespanol
SOURCE FCA US LLC