AUBURN HILLS, Mich., July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Each month, the digital magazine FCA360 provides in-depth feature articles about FCA US LLC and its Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram, Mopar and SRT vehicles and products.
Major stories about FCA US, a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies, can be found on FCA360 at www.fca360.com. Optimized for use on multiple web browsers and mobile devices, FCA360 enables users to explore product news, innovations, lifestyle, professional achievement and travel from every angle.
This month's edition includes:
- Fiat 500X Shows Its Pride: The all-new 2016 Fiat 500X is ready to paint the town rainbow in celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) culture at a number of LGBT Pride parades and festivals across the U.S. in 2015.
- Interiors with Impact: While the exterior of a vehicle is what first turns your head, it's the interior that envelops you and makes you feel at home. In recent years, our Interior Studios have been setting our vehicles apart from the competition and picking up awards in the process.
- Honoring Those Who Serve: Many veterans returning home have years of field experience, but without college degrees are unsure how to apply their skills as they look to rejoin the workforce. Learn how FCA US is supporting the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Go Topless in a Renegade: With warmer temperatures and extra hours of daylight, there's no better time to go topless in an all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade with its class-exclusive "My Sky" roof systems.
- Defying the Odds: Learn the story of two women who started their careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields nearly 30 years apart at FCA US. Also see how the Company is committed to recruiting diverse talent and supporting education initiatives for women and minorities in STEM.
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker with a new name and a long history. Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, FCA US is a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA US designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brands as well as the SRT performance vehicle designation. The company also distributes the Alfa Romeo 4C model and Mopar products. FCA US is building upon the historic foundations of Chrysler, the innovative American automaker first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925; and Fiat, founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli.
FCA, the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total annual vehicle sales, is an international automotive group. FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FCAU" and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol "FCA."
Follow FCA US news and video on:
FCA Content On Demand (COD): www.fcacod.com
Company blog: blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Company website: www.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: media.fcanorthamerica.com
Twitter (Spanish): www.twitter.com/fcausespanol
SOURCE FCA US LLC