HOUSTON, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- James Kleckner, vice president, Anadarko Petroleum Corp., has joined the slate of executive speakers for the inaugural Rockies Midstream conference December 6, 2012, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. The event will examine the matrix relationships responsible for moving crude oil, natural gas liquids, and dry gas in and out of the Rockies.
Kleckner's remarks, "The Rockies Producer's Perspective: A Spotlight on Natural Gas," will look at fundamentals behind the dry natural gas rig count in the Rockies.
To date, other industry speakers on the agenda include:
- James Volker, chairman and CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- Bob Clark, chairman & CEO, Bear Tracker Energy LLC
- Porter Bennett, president and CEO, Ponderosa Advisors
- Tad True, vice president, Bridger Pipeline LLC
- Bill Barnett, vice president, nitrogen projects, Dyno Nobel
- Stuart Nance, vice president, marketing, Bill Barrett Corp.
- Becca Followill, managing director, U.S. Capital Advisors
- Bryan Hassler, managing director, Freepoint Commodities
- Tim Carter, director, gas supply, Xcel Energy
Delegates attending the Rockies Midstream conference will hear executive business briefings from midstream industry leaders. As horizontal technology is applied to Rockies basins — long proven for being rich in natural gas, gas liquids, and crude oil — operators are producing tremendous amounts of hydrocarbons and quickly working to get these supplies to end users across the Lower 48. From new Bakken oil destined for the U.S. Gulf Coast, to new NGL supply from the horizontal Niobrara play, the conference addresses how producers, shippers, and end-users are working toward turning black gold into greenbacks.
For the agenda and other event details, visit rockiesmidstream.com.
For 30-plus years, Hart Energy has been a leader covering energy news and technology for investors and executives. The Houston-based company produces magazines (Oil and Gas Investor, E&P, Midstream Business, and FUEL), online information services (A-Dcenter.com, OilandGasInvestor.com, and UGcenter.com), and industry newsletters, and provides upstream energy research and downstream consulting services. Hart Energy boasts exceptional strength in unconventional resources, e.g., its Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) conference series, its Global Shale Gas and Global Shale Oil studies, and more. Visit hartenergy.com for more information.
SOURCE Hart Energy