NEW YORK, May 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Sales Hacker, a leading resource for sales innovation, acceleration, and the future of sales, announces Sales Machine NYC 2017 on June 14th, 2017, in New York, NY.
In collaboration with Salesforce's Sales Cloud and AppExchange business units, the Sales Machine conference experience brings together some of the most innovative and actionable best practices to executives and sales professionals in B2B industries worldwide.
This next generation sales conference combines the "future of sales" heart and soul of past Sales Hacker conferences with the sales expertise and insights of Salesforce.
The event features keynotes and industry-leading sales practitioners to deliver educational and actionable content across multiple tracks including sales leadership, sales development, sales operations and enablement, and customer success. The two amazing Sales Hacker and Salesforce communities will come together to provide a business-changing opportunity.
Industry-leading speakers include:
- Geoffrey Moore - Bestselling Author, Crossing the Chasm
- Frits van Paasschen - Former CEO / Executive, Starwood Hotels, Coors Brewing, Nike
- Jill Konrath - Sales Strategist and Bestselling Author
- Jeffrey Gitomer - Bestselling Author, The Little Red Book of Sales
- Sam Jacobs - CRO, The Muse
- Cate Gutowski - VP Commercial Sales at GE Digital
- Tiffani Bova - Global Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
- John Barrows - Leading Sales Trainer for Salesforce, Box, Marketo, LinkedIn
- Trish Bertuzzi - CEO, The Bridge Group
- Kristen Habacht - Head of Enterprise Sales, Atlassian
- Stephanie Glenn - VP of SMB Sales, Salesforce
- Pete Kazanjy - CEO, Potential Energy / Modern Sales Pros
- Lauren Bailey - President, Factor8
- Many more to be announced
Sales Machine NYC 2017 is a must-attend event for sales professionals interested in generating revenue and building high-velocity sales machines. No matter what size company you represent, what industry you play in, or whom you sell to, this is the premier event for understanding how to build high-performing sales machines, learn what technologies are essential, and discover which partners are right for your business.
About Sales Hacker
SalesHacker.com is the world's top destination for all things sales innovation and sales acceleration. We provide you with educational and actionable content that you can leverage in your company today. The company consists of the online publication, Webinars, LinkedIn Community, Conferences, and Meet-ups worldwide.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-sales-machine-nyc-17---the-next-generation-conference-for-sales-professionals-300456180.html
SOURCE Sales Hacker Inc.