BROOKFIELD, Wis., Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- TTS, an OnCourse Learning Company, and the Center for Financial Training (CFT) announced the date and location for the annual Bank Trainers Conference & Expo 2019, the largest event dedicated to bank and credit union training professionals in the country. The event will take place May 7-9, 2019 at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia.
Over 1100 training professionals from banks and credit unions across the United States and beyond have attended the Bank Trainers Conference & Expo to experience informative and engaging keynote presentations, hands on workshops, and networking events with some of the greatest minds in the industry all come together at a state-of-the-art event designed to help attendees stay up-to-date on the latest training tools, trends and techniques.
"From our first conference in 2013 until today, our goal has been to bring trainers from banks and credit unions together in one city to experience top notch speakers along with outstanding networking opportunities. The growth has exceeded our expectations and the 2019 conference brings an unbelievable group of presentations to Atlanta. If you are a trainer or training manager, you don't want to miss this special event." – Mark Bennett, President, TTS
Key highlights of Bank Trainers Conference & Expo 2019 include:
- Keynote Speaker: Ben Nemtin, New York Times #1 Bestselling Author, started an inspiring movement that encourages individuals to realize their dreams. Oprah Winfrey called Ben's life work "truly inspiring".
- Keynote Speaker: Honey Shelton, Nationally recognized speaker with 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Founder of InterAction Training, the firm she founded for banks and credit union training.
- Event Expo: Sponsors and attendees discuss the latest training solutions and innovations in the industry.
- Workshops: From eLearning and Gamification to Presentation Skills and Managing Change.
- Networking: Opportunities to network with the greatest minds in Learning and Development.
"The collaboration, synergy, and opportunity to learn from experts and peers will help you renew your commitment to excel at training effectiveness. See you in Atlanta!" – Honey Shelton, President, InterAction Training
Register by February 28th at www.banktrainers.com for a chance to win a free suite upgrade!
For media inquiries, contact:
Dan Heldmann, Business Development Manager, email@example.com