BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet, where millions of deal hunters go to stack coupons with cash back, announced their annual Top 25 Black Friday Deals List. The deal experts and community at FatWallet have evaluated more than 50,000 sale items from Black Friday ads and Thanksgiving Sales that have leaked publicly. This year the Top 25 list features some of the lowest prices ever on 4K TVs, laptops, tablets and video game bundles, which bodes well for more than 70% of Americans that say they will spend the same or more than last Black Friday (*survey). The list also includes the top Star Wars Black Friday deals chosen from more than 400 items in 50 categories.
"Stores are incentivizing Black Friday deals with additional gift cards more than ever before," stated FatWallet Shopping expert, Brent Shelton. "This bonus is exciting for our FatWallet shoppers who will also stack on cash back rewards to bolster savings even more." Thousands of online shoppers use the free FatWallet Express browser button to assure they get increased cash back from hundreds of top stores ton items they purchase throughout the holiday shopping season.
All items from this year's top 25 list can be found on FatWallet's Black Friday headquarters (or Black Friday app) and are ranked by FatWallet members and staff as good, better and best:
- Good: Kohl's - Westinghouse 32" LED HDTV on sale for $99.99 +$30 in Kohl's Cash
- Better: Target - 55" Element 4K UHDTV 1080p $399.99
- Best: Best Buy - Toshiba 49" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - $149.99
- Good: Best Buy - Amazon Fire 7 $35
- Better: Walmart: Apple iPad Air 2 16GB $399 (1 Hour guarantee)
- Best: Best Buy - $125 off iPad Air 2 128GB
SMARTPHONE Deals ($0 down, 2 year, Verizon/Sprint)
- Good: Target - Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB Smartphone + $250.00 Target Gift Card
- Better: Best Buy - $250 Best Buy Gift Card with Samsung Galaxy S6 purchase
- Best: Target - $250 Target Gift Card with iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- Good: Office Depot - Acer Chromebook Intel OS - $94.99
- Better: Dell - Inspiron 14" 3000 Intel Celeron, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Win 10 - $149.99
- Best: Staples - Toshiba 15.6" Laptop, i3, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Win 10 - 50% Off
- Good: Meijer - 50% off Beats Solo 2 Headphones
- Better: Walmart - Beats Studio Headphones $169.00 (1 Hour guarantee)
- Best: Target - $100 Target Gift Card with iApple Watch purchases (starting at $349)
VIDEO GAME Bundles
- Good: Dell - Walmart - Wii U Super Smash Bros. & Splatoon Deluxe Set - $249.00
- Better: Best Buy - PS4 500GB Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle - $299.99
- Best: Kohl's - Xbox One LEGO Bundle, 500GB - $299.99 +$90 Kohl's Cash
- Best: Best Buy -Samsung 40" 1080p TV + Xbox One 500GB Lego Bundle - $499.98
- Good: Sears - Sheet Set 800-TC (Queen) (details) - $24.99
- Better: Macy's - KitchenAid Classic 4.5-qt. Tilt Head Stand Mixer- $199.99
- Best: Kohl's - Chicago Cutlery Essence 18-pc. Cutlery Set- $29.99
Star Wars Deals
- Good: Kohl's - Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Star Wars Starter Pack (XONE) - $39.99
- Better: True Value - R2D2 Lighted Holiday 28-in. Star Wars Figure - $39.99
- Best: GameStop - Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (PS4) - $69.99
"There's very much a Star Wars Black Friday theme this year and not just for toys and video games," continued Shelton. "Black Friday ad leaks are advertising items from just about every star wars merchandising category, from apparel and sleepwear to limited edition laptops and electronics." Hundreds more current Star Wars deals are posted in the FatWallet hot deals forums, along with the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday insider information, including holiday season price mistakes and exclusive offers that leak from retailer sites and social media.
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,600+ retailers like eBay, Newegg, Levi's and Amazon to publish store discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. Fat wallet has paid more than $50 in cash back to its members since 2004.
*The national survey conducted online by TNS on behalf of FatWallet in OCT 2014 was fielded among 1,000 adults ages 18 or older. Contact [email protected] for additional data, insights and interviews.