LONDON, March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- International price reporting agency Argus has set up a web page with free news alerts about the impact of the Japanese earthquake on energy markets.
Recent headlines include:
- Japan releases oil product stocks - Update
- Japan releases oil product stocks
- Merkel takes action following Japan nuclear crisis
- Merkel orders extended nuclear plants off line
- Medium-term tanker trade to rise on Japanese demand
- Switzerland freezes nuclear permissions process
- LSFO strong bidding continues on Japan earthquake
Visit www.argusmedia.com/japan for the full stories and updates.
Argus also has energy market experts available for comment.
Call Jason Feer in our Singapore office on +65 9758 3405; firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Ian Bourne in our London office on +44 20 7780 4200; email@example.com
About Argus Media
Argus is a leading provider of price assessments and indexes, business intelligence and market data on the global crude and products, natural gas, coal, electricity, emissions and transportation industries. It is headquartered in London and has offices in Houston, Washington, New York, Portland, Johannesburg, Dubai, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, Sydney, Moscow, Astana, Kiev, Santiago and other key centres of the energy industry. Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. Learn more at www.argusmedia.com.
SOURCE Argus Media