FELTON, Calif., Oct. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global artificial intelligence in agriculture market size is estimated to reach USD 2.9 billion, by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.4% over the forecast period 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Artificial intelligence solutions are used in different forms for agricultural farming which include crop & soil monitoring, predictive analytics and agricultural robots. Additionally, agribusinesses use AI-enabled sensors to monitor soil and crop productivity. AI solutions process analytical data for better farming, which is expected to increase the demand for these solutions in the next few years.
Rising population across the globe is also contributing to the growth of artificial intelligence technologies in the agricultural industry. It is projected that the world's population would reach around 9.8 billion by the end of 2050. Artificial intelligence improves farming efficiency and crop productivity. For example, Microsoft has developed a Sowing App, which gives the best advice to farmers for better crop sowing. Moreover, it helps farmers to keep track of weather conditions as well and harvest crops according to the situation.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market" Report 2025.
Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant rate from 2019 to 2025. This growth is contributed to the growing trend of AI-enabled devices in agribusiness in the region. In the developing countries such as China and India, computer vision and machine learning applications have been growing from the past few years, which in turn, are expected to boost the crop yield capacity in the agriculture sector. Moreover, supportive government regulations are encouraging farmers to seek for these new technologies. For example, in 2019 the Indian government has started using artificial intelligence solutions for estimating crop yield and increasing farming productivity.
Key manufacturers in the AI in agriculture market include Microsoft; IBM Corporation; Deere and Company; Granular, Inc.; AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.; GAMAYA; Descartes Labs, Inc.; The Climate Corporation; Prospera Technologies; aWhere Inc.; Taranis; and PrecisionHawk.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Growing trend of predictive analytics in the agriculture sector is projected to create huge opportunities for market growth.
- AI solutions help in weather forecasting, weed detection, remote monitoring and reduction in cost overruns. These key benefits are increasing the need for improved productivity.
- Companies are focusing on acquisitions and partnerships to offer innovative solutions for the agriculture industry.
- Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of during the forecasted period.
Browse 100 page research report with TOC on "Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-artificial-intelligence-ai-in-agriculture-market
Million Insights has segmented the global artificial intelligence in agriculture market based on component, technology, application and region:
- Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Predictive Analytics
- Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Precision Farming
- Drone Analytics
- Agriculture Robots
- Livestock Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse the latest market research reports by Million Insights:
- Hydroponics Market - The global hydroponics market size was worth USD 1.33 billion in 2018 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 22.52% during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Growing adoption of hydroponics for indoor vegetables farming is a major factor driving the market growth.
- Edge Computing Market - The global edge computing market size was accounted for USD 3.5 billion in 2019 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 37% over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027. The integration of IoT and edge computing technologies are reshaping the data computing and helping several corporates to boost the power of data analytics for developing solutions across several end-use industries.
- Electric Scooters Market - The global electric scooters market size was accounted for USD 18.6 billion in 2019. Factors such as depleting energy non-renewable energy sources and increasing concern regarding the emission of greenhouse gases are driving the demand for electric scooters.
- Industrial Air Filtration Market - The global industrial air filtration market size was accounted for USD 10.4 billion in 2019. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027. The growing need for controlling air quality across end-use industries is mainly driving the market growth.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
SOURCE Million Insights