DUBLIN, Feb. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asthma Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016" report to their offering.
The latest research Asthma Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016, provides drug pricing data and benchmarks in the global Asthma market.
The research answers the following questions:
- What are the key drugs marketed for Asthma and their clinical attributes? How are they positioned in the Global Asthma market?
- What are the unit prices and annual treatment cost for Asthma therapies in different countries? What are the drug pricing trends and how are they expected to change in the future? How are the drug pricing and reimbursement landscape different by countries?
- What are the unmet needs in the global Asthma drugs market? What would be the ideal pricing strategy for a new pipeline therapy for Asthma?
- Asthma Treatment Options - Identify key drugs marketed and prescribed for Asthma in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Asthma Drugs Attributes - Find out the safety, efficacy, and risk benefit for key drugs marketed for Asthma
- Market Positioning - Identify how drugs are clinically and commercially positioned in the global Asthma market
- Asthma Drugs Price Analysis - Find out the annual therapy cost and unit price for key drugs marketed for Asthma in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan. Find out how the price advanced from 2012 and forecast to 2021
- Pricing & Reimbursement Landscape - Find out the pricing and reimbursement landscape in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
- Asthma New Drug Pricing - Identify the effective pricing strategy for a new drug launch in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
Key Topics Covered:
1. Asthma Treatment Options
2. Asthma Drugs Clinical Attributes
3. Asthma Drugs Market Positioning
4. Asthma Drugs Price Analysis
5. Asthma Drugs Price Benchmarks
6. Drug Pricing & Reimbursement Landscape
7. Asthma Drugs Price Forecast
8. Asthma Market Unmet Needs
9. Asthma New Drug Pricing
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl9c95/asthma_drugs
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asthma-drugs-price-analysis-and-strategies-report-2012-2016---forecasts-to-2021---research-and-markets-300410639.html
SOURCE Research and Markets