FELTON, Calif., April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Athleisure Market size is projected to touch USD 517.5 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% through the forecast period of 2019-2025.
What are Key Factors Driving the Athleisure Market?
Rise in adaption of fashionable and stylish athleisure wearing in offices and workplaces is projected to propel the demand of the market. Additionally, exclusive brand campaigns by manufacturers through celebrity endorsements and engagement in social media have changed the perception of millennials and young customers around the world. Premium athleisure dominated the market with over 65% in the total revenue in 2018. Key manufacturers like Lululemon Athletica, Inc.;PUMA SE;Under Armour, Inc.; Adidas AG; and Nike, Inc. are promoting their brands by celebrity endorsements and introducing new products to capture a large consumer base. For example, Elsa Hosk endorses the brand "Sporty & Rich" promoting retro sportswear from '80s and '90s and it designs cool activewear pieces that have a cult following among the celeb and fashion set.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period. Over the last few years, the companies have started adapting marketing strategies like launching new products, celebrity endorsements, focusing on e-commerce, and increasing number of exclusive brand stores to meet the demand of the consumers in emerging economies like India and China.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Athleisure Market" Report 2025.
The major players in the industry include Adidas AG; Under Armour, Inc.; Lululemon Athletica, Inc.; Nike, Inc.; AJIO Company; HUMAN PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING;Esprit Retail B.V. & Co. KG.; Under Armour Inc.; and PUMA SE. Innovation of products and expansion of product portfolio are expected to propel the demand in the market in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
How much is the Athleisure Market Worth?
The global athleisure market size was accounted for USD 300 billion in 2018 and is projected to touch USD 517.5 billion by the year 2025.
What is the Growth Rate of the Athleisure Market?
The global athleisure market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% through the forecast period of 2019-2025.
Which Region to Register the Fastest Growth Rate By 2025?
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period.
Which Region to Dominate the Athleisure Market Revenue Share?
North America dominated the athleisure market with over 30% share in the total revenue in 2018.
Which Segment of the Athleisure Market to Hold the Highest Share?
Premium athleisure segment dominated the product segment with over 65% of share in the total revenue in 2018.
Which Athleisure Distribution Channel to Show Fastest Growth Rate?
Online distribution channel is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on "Global Athleisure Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-athleisure-market
Million Insights has segmented the global athleisure market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Athleisure Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Athleisure Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Athleisure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Pre-engineered Building Market - The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
- Plant Genotyping Equipment Market - The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The increasing need for identifying, assessing and validating genetic markers of plants to gain higher yield from them is driving the market growth for plant genotyping equipment's.
- Power Bank Market - The global power bank market size is projected to account for USD 27.8 billion by 2027 and is expected to grow with 18.4% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027. Currently, the power bank has become an essential mobile accessory. Therefore, market players are striving to offer advanced power banks for their customers at affordable prices.
- Microcontroller Market - The global microcontroller market size is estimated to account for USD 47.74 billion by 2027. The market is projected to register over 10% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Growing automation across several industries, the emergence of industry 4.0 and AI-integration are the key factors driving the demand for the microcontroller in the industrial application.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
SOURCE Million Insights