MALVERN, Pa., April 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ATIXA, the Association of Title IX Administrators, is pleased to announce the new Super Member category of membership. As the association rapidly expands the depth and breadth of resources available to its 3,000 members and recognizes the need for many members to access multiple products and services from the Association each year, the Super Member category has been created to provide all that ATIXA has to offer at significantly discounted prices. Prospective members can elect to enroll as an Individual or Institutional Super Member, or current members can upgrade their existing memberships to Super Member status.
According to ATIXA's newly appointed Director of Member Services and Recruitment, Jackie Piper, "ATIXA has become the go-to compliance resource for colleges and universities on Title IX. Super Membership helps us to package our invaluable content for our members in a way that is cost-effective and more affordable for them. I'm so pleased that we are able to add value and access for our members in this way."
Super members will pay one premium annual fee for access to all of the essential materials and services that ATIXA produces over the course of a membership year, at no additional charge. Super Members will have access to products and services valued at over $10,000 if purchased on an "a la carte" basis, for one low annual fee, as well as access to special events, bonus content, and enhanced direct access to the ATIXA "brain trust" of the nation's foremost Title IX experts.
In addition to all of the benefits of standard Individual and Institutional/District ATIXA memberships, the Super Member category includes:
- Access to ATIXA services and products valued at over $10,000, without per item fees
- Complimentary registration(s) to the ATIXA/SCOPE Joint Annual Conference
- Individual Super Member: 1 registration; Institutional/District Super Member: 2 registrations
- Clery Act Annual Security Report Template Language to Comply with VAWA Section 304
- ATIXA One Policy, One Process Model Policy and Procedure for Civil Rights Equity Grievance Resolution
- All Eight Modules of the ATIXA Climate Survey (all three versions)
- MaxStack: A Database for Title IX Case Documentation from ATIXA & Maxient
- The ATIXA 250-page "Investigation In a Box" Kit
- 250 Tokens for Online Trainings through the Continuing Certification Credits (CCC) Program
- Unlimited access to the ATIXA Mandated Reporter Online Training for Employees
- Super Member socials at the ATIXA Annual Conference and other four-day Certification Events
- Networking opportunities in person with The NCHERM Group Partners
- Two annual Q&A based webinars with The NCHERM Group Partners
- All certification event training materials
For more information on ATIXA memberships, including the new Super Member category, please visit: https://atixa.org/join/
ATIXA provides a professional association for school and college Title IX Coordinators and administrators who are interested in serving their districts and campuses more effectively. Since 1972, Title IX has proved to be an increasingly powerful leveling tool, helping to advance gender equity in schools and colleges.
Director of Member Services and Recruitment
SOURCE Association of Title IX Administrators