DUBLIN, Calif., July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- TagRail, creators of digital sales intelligence and customer engagement workflow tools for progressive auto dealerships, announced today continued dealer recognition in improving showroom up conversion and vehicle closing ratios.
The TagRail customer experience management (CEM) platform structures, organizes, and streamlines how:
- Sales departments engage and welcome customers in a shoulder-to-shoulder partnership, so the experience is transparent, seamless, complete, and comfortable for all parties.
- Sales managers monitor, manage and help sales consultants set and attain weekly and monthly performance goals. Built-in accountability provides sales consultants and their managers near real-time feedback that motivates, encourages, and creates powerful competitive incentives to excel.
"Since using the TagRail platform in our dealership, we've noticed a more relaxed environment, with our sales consultants now handling decision-making once left to the sales manager, and therefore our closing ratios are on the rise," says Jenan Culic, General Manager for Downtown Toyota, Toronto, a part of the Downtown Auto Group. TagRail went live there this spring.
"I attribute this improved closing ratio to how TagRail acts like a Fitbit platform for the car dealership, providing performance feedback, accountability, and measurement that tells us how we are doing and how to continue to improve customer engagement, sales efficiencies, and retention," Culic adds.
Music to the modern buyer
By helping dealerships deliver a customer-centric sales process, TagRail revolutionizes the customer engagement experience and makes dealership visitors brand enthusiasts.
More than ever, a vehicle purchase is an emotional act, and it is about the total experience and not just the vehicle. Customers come to the showroom having done considerable research about the car they're interested in, accessories, financing options, and about the dealership. TagRail helps dealerships deliver personalized experiences that create customers for life.
TagRail helps dealers deliver a transparent and efficient experience in which customers control much of the sales process using mobile tools. With their sales associate, they review real-time new and used inventory, monthly payment options for lease or finance, and evaluate aftermarket products. Using iPads bring a sense of familiarity for the customer into the dynamic showroom environment and puts them at ease during selection and negotiation.
"Today's customers want to feel good about the sales consultant and dealership they are considering spending their money with," says TagRail CEO Kiran Karunakaran, "or they will go elsewhere if this is not their experience that they are accustomed to in other retail environments. TagRail helps the dealership foster trust and engagement and thereby converting more walk-in traffic into paying customers."
Dealerships like Downtown Toyota have transformed their sales process by changing how each customer touch point is handled and measured, and some of the Lexus Plus stores using the platform have seen increased CSI numbers, Karunakaran notes.
Tools for every touchpoint
The TagRail mobile platform includes these modules to help dealers better manage workforce dynamics, engage customers, and improve workflows throughout the dealership:
- OnDeck: Creates an Apple store-like environment for onboarding ups in a professional, seamless manner that makes the entire sales process more productive for all parties.
- Sales: Prompts consultants to ask the right questions to help customers land on the right vehicle from the dealership inventory. Sets up consultants for success by helping them be more professional and knowledgeable to guide the buyer's decision process.
- Showroom: Helps create memorable showroom experiences that create lifetime retention.
- Desking: With complete transparency, pencil a deal with the customer shoulder to shoulder, adjust terms, rates or price and instantly compare changes, finance, and lease options, and when ready, complete the deal and submit to lenders.
- F&I: Present a complete and compliant F&I menu or la carte options, select the right options for the make and model and get rates quickly from TagRail's integration with lender provider systems.
TagRail's platform also includes tools for improving BDC operations and results and integration with the service department. TagRail also provides an online purchase option where the customer can start the shopping journey from the living room and take it to the showroom and back. The tool also allows the dealership to offer in-home test drives, credit application, document management, and faster delivery.
TagRail CEM brings back joy to visiting an auto dealership. Delivering a great experience is hard work. DealerTag makes it easier by helping dealerships systematically engage everyone: your customers, your frontline, and your leadership. Offering mobile tools for engaging, tracking, and monitoring workflows throughout the dealership, TagRail brings modern business process management and oversight to automotive retail. www.tagrail.com