EAST GREENBUSH, N.Y., Sept. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/-- Autotask Corporation is expanding its global headquarters to support strong growth. The expanded office space of 4,200 square feet enables Autotask to offer regularly scheduled onsite training classes. A ribbon cutting ceremony took place yesterday to officially open the space to employees and customers.
"We are seeing tremendous growth in our operations both regionally and internationally. We recognize the importance of having a world class location to host onsite customer training and special networking events," said Mark Cattini, CEO and President, Autotask. "Our headquarter expansion furthers our emphasis on providing a superior customer experience and follows announcements of office expansion in the UK where we added 6,500 square feet and in Sydney, Australia where we moved to a newly renovated office location to better meet the needs of our local customers."
Autotask employee and office growth–By the Numbers
- Employee count to date is 169 in Albany headquarters, 247 total U.S., and 422 worldwide
- 193 new hires total in the past 9 months; 52 of those in Albany
- 40 open positions today
- Autotask has grown its total global staff by 51% in the last 12 months
- HQ staff has nearly tripled in size from 60 to 169 employees since location established in 2006
- 3 new offices opened (Chicago, Dallas, Irvine) in last 24 months with Boston opening this fall
- All host local training events and user groups
- Added 4,200 square feet (on top of 4,200 square feet added back in 2012) to Albany Headquarters including a customer experience support center featuring state-of-the art training facilities and a more open and collaborative work space with additional meeting areas
- Expanded Sydney office in June; moved to new 5,600 square foot facility that also provides in-house training
- Added additional 6,500 square feet to UK office in July including customer experience and training center
For more information about career opportunities at Autotask, visit www.autotask.com/careers.
About Autotask Corporation
Autotask Corporation helps IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery. Autotask is available in seven languages and used in over 90 countries. Headquartered in New York, Autotask has offices in Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, Munich and Sydney. Visit autotask.com for more information
SOURCE Autotask Corporation