ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Proudly serving dedicated clientele for over 25 years, Bart Zandbergen is globally respected as an authority in financial planning and investment advising. With his dynamic experience with portfolios of all sizes and various diversification components, Bart is known for his ability to create strategies that work progressively towards his client's goals- providing clientele with the financial strength they desire. By carefully evaluating his client's needs and wants, Bart is able to use his in depth experience and current market knowledge to help his clientele navigate their wealth management journey. He is proud to be a Partner and Senior Wealth Advisor at Optivest Wealth Management, as well as a Registered Representative of Gramercy Securities, Inc.
Celebrated for his dynamic expertise and commitment to giving back, Bart is an experienced public speaker and has earned many accolades over the years for his professional work. His expert point of view has been published in the New York Times as well as the Orange County Register, and he is currently a contributing writer to Nobleman Magazine. A native Californian, Bart is committed to his community and enjoys supporting organizations that make a difference. He has spent time as an instructor at the California State University at Long Beach and as a former counselor/teacher for the "Money Matters" Ministry of Coast Hills Community Church.
Professional Credentials + Awards
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, California State University at Fullerton
- Certified Financial Planner™, College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Series 7 Securities Licensee
- Life/Health/Disability Insurance Licensee
- Publisher of "The Zandbergen Report"
- Selected as "One of America's Best Financial Planners", by the Consumers' Research Council of America
- Recognized as a "5 Star Wealth Advisor" for 5 consecutive years by Orange Coast Magazine
"It is a privilege and an honor to work hand in hand with my clientele, architecting their wealth management journey. As their trusted advisor, I value the opportunity I have to assist them with enhancing their financial future and enriching their lives."
– Bart Zandbergen, Partner and Senior Wealth Advisor, Optivest Wealth Management
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bart-zandbergen-celebrates-25-year-anniversary-as-wealth-management-strategist-and-trusted-advisor-300440292.html
SOURCE Optivest Wealth Management