BOSTON, Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The best early fireplace deals for Black Friday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at The Consumer Post. Links to the top early electric, ethanol & recessed fireplace deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Fireplace deals:
- Save up to $323 on top rated electric, gel & ethanol fireplaces at Amazon - check live prices on wall fireplaces, fireplace TV stands, portable tabletop models & freestanding stoves
- Save up to $1500 on a premium quality electric fireplaces & accessories at the Touchstone Home Products online store - save on a wide range of wall mounted & recessed fireplaces & heaters
- Save up to 56% on Duraflame, eFlame, PuraFlame and more trusted electric fireplace brands - save on an array of wall and insert electric fireplaces at Amazon.com
- Save up to $200 on best-selling wall & recessed fireplaces at Amazon - check live prices on top brands such as Best Choice, Touchstone, PuraFlame & more
- Save up to 53% on a wide range of Dr Infrared, Lasko & more top selling space heaters - save on ceramic space heaters & more at Amazon
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
As traditional fireplaces become less practical and more costly to install and maintain, alternatives such as electric fireplaces become popular choices in more contemporary homes. Wall fireplaces in particular combine the look and feel of a classic brick structure with the convenience of being able to simply hang and plug them in. These make them an aesthetically pleasing choice compared to standard space heaters.
How many days is Black Friday 2019? The 29th of November marks this year's Black Friday with Cyber Monday arriving on the 2nd December.
Amazon shoppers can get a head start on holiday shopping with Amazon's 'Countdown to Black Friday' which is typically launched in early November. During Black Friday Week, Amazon further builds excitement by releasing more deals on an hourly basis. Shoppers can expect deep discounts through to Amazon's Cyber Monday Deals Week in early December. The holiday sales season also begins early for Walmart shoppers, with deals starting on the 25th October. The retailer's Early Deals Drop event includes offers on electronics, home goods, sporting goods and more. Walmart's online Black Friday sale normally kicks off on November 27th, while their in-store sale typically begins on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Every year Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals extend longer than before. This year shoppers can expect Amazon to offer deals on big ticket items for up to a week after Cyber Monday.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post