BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- All the best VR headset deals for Cyber Monday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Retail Egg are updating their list of the top HTC, Oculus, Samsung and PlayStation VR deals regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best VR Headset deals:
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus, HTC & PlayStation VR headsets for PC and gaming consoles
- Save up to 44% on VR headsets at Amazon - check live prices on Oculus Rift, Quest & Go, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, Sony PSVR and other virtual reality gaming headsets
- Save up to $100 on HTC Vive VR headsets at Walmart - save on the latest HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro & HTC Vive Pro Eye headsets, bundles & accessories
- Save on Oculus VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus Rift S, Oculus Go & Oculus Quest standalone headsets & accessories
- Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Walmart - check live prices on Sony PSVR bundles
- Save up to $100 on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles - PSVR limited time deals available at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets at Amazon - comes with Worldsense Body Tracking & Ultra-Crisp QHD Display
- Save up to $270 on Samsung VR headsets at Amazon - check prices on Samsung Gear, HMD Odyssey and more VR headsets
- Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets & bundles at Walmart
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon's Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
VR headsets are rising in popularity as an entertainment device. Wired models like the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR have dropped in price while standalone products such as the Oculus Go are becoming more popular. Top brands now release wireless adapters to provide a less restrictive experience. Sony's PSVR 2 is also expected to be wireless to cater to this trend.
Is there an actual difference between Black Friday discounts and those offered on Cyber Monday? To make the most of the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy, online retailers extend their Black Friday sales until Cyber Monday. Holiday shoppers can take advantage of deep discounts on a wide selection of products including appliances, electronics and home products.
In 2010, when Cyber Monday's revenue hit an all-time high of $1 billion in sales, it outperformed Black Friday as the biggest annual shopping event in the United States.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Egg