REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BetterWorks, the leading enterprise software for goals and feedback, is gearing up for its third annual Goal Summit event on April 20, 2017. As the premier event for business and HR leaders, Goal Summit will bring to stage the industry's top influencers in HR, business operations and goal setting.
In its third year running, Goal Summit will draw nearly 1,200 business leaders to San Francisco's picturesque Palace of Fine Arts for a day full of presentations and workshops geared toward challenging attendees to rethink business execution and continuous performance management across their organization.
Greenhouse, PwC, Intellum, NeuroLeadership Institute, CultureIQ and Teamable are sponsoring this year's Goal Summit. Notable speakers and content topics include:
- Kleiner Perkins Chairman and "Father of OKRs" John Doerr will take the stage with Intuit CIO Atticus Tysen to discuss Intuit's journey to setting and managing OKRs.
- Amazon board member and gaming-expert-turned-VC Bing Gordon will reveal insights on what makes leaders effective.
- Adobe's fearless HR leader Donna Morris will take the stage with BetterWorks CEO Kris Duggan to discuss the company's HR revolution away from annual performance reviews and toward continuous performance check-ins.
- Dr. David Rock of the NeuroLeadership Institute will weigh in on how we get feedback wrong, revealing the results of his recent extensive research project on feedback.
- Plus panel chats and presentations from executives and researchers from Harvard Business Review, A+E Networks, Evernote, Human Resource Executive, BMW, Gainsight, Constellation Research, Beachbody, Deloitte, and more.
"As HR and business operations become more closely interdependent, Goal Summit will continue to serve as a valuable opportunity for organizational leaders to hear actionable insights from their peers, and empower them to implement change across their respective companies," said John Doerr, Chairman of Kleiner Perkins.
In February, BetterWorks announced the expansion of its continuous performance management software with the addition of its Feedback Suite. BetterWorks provides a structure for managers to gather feedback on their employees from the people they work with most often, and more closely link goals and business operations with the feedback process.
"2017 is a pivotal year for HR and operational excellence," said CEO of BetterWorks Kris Duggan. "Business leaders have never before operated so closely with HR executives to hire, retain and maximize the talent of their workforce. You don't want to miss Goal Summit, where the industry's leading executives and researchers will address these changes and challenges without holding anything back."
BetterWorks® provides software for continuous performance management. The platform helps organizations like AOL, BMW, Kroger, GoPro, Sony Music and Schneider Electric improve employee performance through seamless goal setting and ongoing feedback. Integrations with Salesforce, JIRA, Gmail, Google Sheets, Slack, Outlook and any HRIS automate progress and employee updates for easy management and enterprise configurations. The BetterWorks board of investors and advisors is comprised of HR and operational luminaries, including John Doerr, Chair of KPCB; Bing Gordon, General Partner & Chief Product Officer at KPCB; and Laszlo Bock, former SVP of People Operations at Google. The company is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with an office in New York City, and is backed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Emergence Capital and 8VC. To learn more, visit www.betterworks.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/betterworks-previews-agenda-for-goal-summit-2017-300436100.html