LONDON, December 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
BetVictor is pleased to announce that it has recently launched its native iPhone application into the Apple App Store.
The application is fully native to the iPhone, and has been developed in house by BetVictor's own team of IOS developers. The App has been launched into the Store following a 15-month period of development and testing. BetVictor believes that this new application delivers customers a vastly improved experience on iPhone; it is also available to iPad users though it is not yet customized for this device.
The key benefits that BetVictor customers will see in the new BetVictor native iPhone application include:
- An intuitive user journey and experience, with features built to fully utilize the iPhone's existing technology and behaviour.
- A fully integrated Casino product accessible from within the Application.
- A fully integrated Live Betting section with improved scoreboards and data feeds.
- Improved market layout including football coupons making multiple betting far easier.
- Real Time Prices.
- Faster and easier market navigation including the ability to customize your favourite sports and markets.
- Improved betslip
- Quick and easy access to the Account section with full deposit and withdrawal functionality.
- Silks and data on all racecards and live streaming of UK and International racing.
- The ability to easily move between products with the app pausing gameplay within a product and then returning you to your point of exit.
BetVictor has also upgraded its existing web applications available at http://www.betvictor.mobi so that these products now deliver a superior experience for those customers betting on an Android device or on a Blackberry. In particular this upgrade has delivered an optimised tablet offering giving an enhanced experience to all tablet users. A native iPad application is expected to launch in the first quarter of 2013.
Commenting on the new BetVictor native iPhone application, Chairman Victor Chandler said;
"I am delighted to introduce the launch of our own native iPhone Application, a product that has been developed solely for the iPhone rather than a conversion of our web content. It is something we are extremely proud of and the feedback we have had from our customers' to date suggests it is a real winner and once again sees us at the forefront of technological advances in the gaming industry."
BetVictor is one of Europe's leading and most distinctive betting companies. Established in 1946 BetVictor has over half a million customers in 160 different countries. Often described as a visionary Chairman Victor Chandler, who had from an early stage recognized the growth in international markets, relocated to Gibraltar in 1999 where he was able to offer sports betting free from the 9% UK tax. In 2006 the Racing Post wrote Chandler is "arguably the most famous bookmaker in the world" and the company continues to thrive with a reputation for being pioneers in the gaming industry with a desire and willingness to meet and satisfy the changing needs and expectations of its expanding customer base.