ARLINGTON, Va., April 3, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following are our editors' selections of the top 10 stories you'll discover this week on Big Law Business, the first-of-its-kind online community that helps law firm executives and in-house counsel be even more successful in addressing opportunities and challenges created by accelerated disruption in the legal market related to the business of law:
- Inside Office Depot: Chief Legal Officer Elisa Garcia
- After Dewey Collapse, Former Partners Still Search for Homes
- Video: The Supreme Court Business with Sidley Austin's Chair
- Boots on the Ground in DC: The New Reality of White-Collar Enforcement Defense
- 6 Key Considerations When Moving from Government to Private Practice
- Parsing the Value of Law Firm Brand Rankings
- Survey: Law Departments Grew in 2014
- Mid-Market Mergers Abound: Dykema Ties Up With Texas Firm
- Searching for Meaning, Not Words in eDiscovery
- The Law Office Will Look Totally Different in Five Years
In addition to high quality editorial content, the Big Law Business site features educational resources from sponsors Hellerman Baretz Communications, Catalyst, and Nuix that professional managers at law firms and in-house groups leverage in order to be even more successful in their day-to-day roles.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans a full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA