Bioworld Merchandising, Inc. to launch new tech division, One61 Studio, at 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
One61's debut will include a variety of exciting officially-licensed smart gear and gadgets
15 Dec, 2017, 04:00 ET
DALLAS, Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bioworld Merchandising, Inc., the industry-leading purveyor of officially-licensed apparel, goods, and accessories, announced that it will launch its new technology division, One61 Studio, and accompanying products at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas January 9-12th.
Set to propel officially-licensed merchandise into the future, each One61 innovation can be licensed to incorporate characters from popular movie, TV, comic, and video game franchises, with the goal of providing consumers with a fully immersive fan experience unlike any other.
The first-time exhibitor will make its CES debut alongside thousands of other world-class innovators, manufacturers, and developers showcasing the biggest technology breakthroughs and brand experiences.
"CES is the perfect global stage to introduce One61," said Shawn Stauffer, Chief Technology Officer at Bioworld. "CES is filled with world-class innovators on the forefront of cutting-edge technology, and it is humbling to be surrounded by such incredible talent."
The One61 booth #44540, located in the Tech West Hall, will showcase an array of new products for the pop culture obsessed including:
- foundmi Bluetooth Tracker- Already a hit with consumer media, these Bluetooth tracking heroes are currently available in 20 different Marvel, DC Comics and Star Wars characters with many more on the way.
- foundmi Smart Wallet - Long and short wallets for men and women that detect when the wallet is dropped or a credit card is out of place for too long.
- foundmi Luggage Tracker - Track luggage in real time with the world's first comprehensive tracking solution using GPS, Cell, Bluetooth & WiFi technology.
- Smart Glove - A first-of-its-kind voice-enabled glove featuring hands-free technology for hands-free calls and music.
- SmartWatch - Batman, Wonder Woman, and The Flash-themed smartwatches offering advanced custom functions like hands-free calling, alarms, step counter and more -- all while fighting crime and saving the day.
- Kaptur - Smart hat that offers wearers a high-tech way to express themselves by displaying their favorite photos, memes, and gifs.
To learn more about One61 Studio, visit www.one61.com, and sign up to be the first-to-know about exciting news and releases!
ABOUT ONE61 STUDIO
The IoT division of Bioworld Merchandising, Inc., One61, is propelling officially-licensed products and apparel into the future. Each One61 innovation can be licensed to provide a fully-immersive fan experience unlike any other. For more information, visit www.one61.com.
ABOUT BIOWORLD MERCHANDISING, INC.
Headquartered in the US with offices in Europe, China, India, and Canada, Bioworld Merchandising is the industry leader in licensed pop culture products for the biggest entertainment brands in the world. Our team of over 100 designers creates the best in sleepwear, headwear, bags, apparel, and accessories that continue to redefine personal expression. Bioworld's expertise lies in delivering rich brand experiences to fans around the globe. For more information, visit: www.bioworldcorp.com.
SOURCE Bioworld Merchandising, Inc.
Share this article